dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new cool site.

Sorry I forgot to mention that the Zeo Interactive site looks excellent. Great work!

yo jack

Hey man..just went to your site and emailed you on your contact about Obliveration. hope ya got it man

I thought your site was very good, quite interesting, i like your abstract kindof images. The only thing I am not too keen on which have already been commented on are the sound loops.
    I would also like to comment on the very aggressive little boy who keeps cropping up, your behaviour is quite unbearable, embarassing I would say! I think the author was looking for constructive criticism rather than your non helpful insults......

agreed.

Originally posted by jumping jack flash
    Hey Hubbuck,

I would say act your age but you're doing just fine. The site that you say is crap actually speaks volumes in terms of maturity and sophistication in relation to your own site which actually looks like a kid designed and built it. Try showing some restraint in your designs. And where did you recieve these awards, Junior school? Did you get permission to use the Bloodbath track too? Try acting more mature, you'll be better thought of and if you ever need a hand people may well be reluctant to help if you carry on being so instantly dismissive of their work. I think one day you'll no doubt be up there with the best of them considering you've started so young but in the meantime you've got a lot to learn kid.

http://www.jr247.co.uk

I really liked the site. It loaded fast and looked great. I liked the layout and felt the site had a nice "flow" to it. As far as your 14 y/o detractor is concerned...he has potential but needs to learn diplomacy.

can't agree more...

Originally posted by jumping jack flash
    Hey Hubbuck,

I would say act your age but you're doing just fine. The site that you say is crap actually speaks volumes in terms of maturity and sophistication in relation to your own site which actually looks like a kid designed and built it. Try showing some restraint in your designs. And where did you recieve these awards, Junior school? Did you get permission to use the Bloodbath track too? Try acting more mature, you'll be better thought of and if you ever need a hand people may well be reluctant to help if you carry on being so instantly dismissive of their work. I think one day you'll no doubt be up there with the best of them considering you've started so young but in the meantime you've got a lot to learn kid.

http://www.jr247.co.uk
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah no problem

Yes ,of course i will , But all it is ,is 4 images with key frames but if u want it then i'll send it straight away
    just give me credit on the site
    thanks
    hubbucks2001