A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: You're just so damn BAD

OK, I feel compelled to blast out some of this feeling I've gotten from this whole site

fantastic

this has been a really great resource for me in the past year as I've taken my skills to the next level

you guys rock - Tutorials have been an invaluable resource- many has been the time I've thrown my 'Definitive flash guide' books to the floor in disgust and logged in to find out how to make something work. board discussions are well moderated and very interesting, sound files have been a terrific source of material and ideas.

so I'll contintue to try to contribute in the ways that I can...

thanks for being here!

Originally posted by Binky
    OK, I feel compelled to blast out some of this feeling I've gotten from this whole site

fantastic

this has been a really great resource for me in the past year as I've taken my skills to the next level

you guys rock - Tutorials have been an invaluable resource- many has been the time I've thrown my 'Definitive flash guide' books to the floor in disgust and logged in to find out how to make something work. board discussions are well moderated and very interesting, sound files have been a terrific source of material and ideas.

so I'll contintue to try to contribute in the ways that I can...

thanks for being here!

its taken you a year and a half to find all this out?

Alien Bob
    My spaceship's currently in for it's service...

Orbiting the Earth just above Peterborough
    Being a member so long, you really need to post a little more often...

excuse me?

are you really saying that I should spout out whatever occurs to me whenever I see a site or post? I believe in giving a measured response when I have something to say, and not commenting otherwise. I think other people believe this too, and it's what keeps the threads interesting and not full of flame war.

Also, I use the site on a sporadic basis, once every few months, during which time I do view sites and post... then I pursue my own endeavors and eventually return ... so the year and a half membership is very misleading.

I took the guidelines for this board seriously when they asked that I post my positive feedback, thinking that it's the least I can do, and I do love this site, but apparently I need a better post volume to do this credibly?

sheesh

p.s. I love this site

Originally posted by Binky
    excuse me
    you're excused

thanks, snoop... i appreciate that. :-)

I really am just trying to show my appreciation!