A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How can I do this in FLASH? Pls help...

Hybrid View

How can I do this in FLASH? Pls help...
    http://www.jaguar.com/uk/vrcars/coupe/

I need to know how because I need it for my project. Is there an existing forum for this one? A tutorial maybe? How many picture shoots must I take per car?
    Hope someone will help....

you'll need a rotating movie of your object in this case the car... Export this as a image sequence and import it into flash. convert it to a movieclip and every frame a stop behavior. two buttons one which tells the movie to play when your mouse is down (when you release the mouse it'll stop because of the stop behaviors in the movieclip) another button which tells the movie to (when the mouse button is down ) go to _currentframe -1 so it rotates the other way around.

hope this helps

-->SKEMONE<--

I know that either in the tutorial or movies section there is a demo of this kind of thing. I can't remember then name but if you can't find it then leave your e-mail and i will send it to you.
    Hope this helps!
    BlinkOk

SKEMONE
    Thanks...I also plan for that but I think the main problem would be on the one who wil shoot the pictures or video. He must use a huge plain white background, right? Or there is an easy way coz I don't think that I could crop all 100 cars in time if I will try the conventional way.. Or a matchbox would be a good alternative...
    How about the internal view of the car?...how can I do that?

BlinkOk,
    pls send it to ericm@graffiti.net..thanks

-->the white background
    it doesn't have to be white you can use a compositing programm such as after effects to key the background (like a blue-screen) and replace it with white; besides I think 100 frames are way to much 50 will do....

--> internal view:
    exactly the same as the external view

Actually, only 35.

The example you linked to only has 35 different frames. Each picture is rotated 10 degrees from the previous one. (35x10=350,1 and last frame are the same.)