A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: lol the imposiable no one can do

Smile

LOL hi need help no i dont know anything about flash even though i have every flash software knowen to man and im not kding lol.

I manage to get it all only to find out i have no clue what im doing ughhhhhhhh i was insaine to even try.

Heres my qustion any of you ever played metal gear solid for playstation?

Is there a way i can rip the training part of the game you know the vr training simulations and rip them out and convert them into flash games see i run a La Femme Nikita and matrix the movie web site or opertives only my frinds go its like a hang out for my budys and me for my personal amusement.

Im now makeing a new web site for me and my little group i have lots of col funny stuff and a few flash games but if i could get what i said earlyer it would kick ase wait can we say ase hmmmm if we cant im sorry lol.

sorry if i spell bad or am too hyper i just seen some of the things you guys can do so if any one can help me and break the vr training mode in to small flash games pleas let me know IMYOUREDADY@AOL.COM
    [Edited by MRBLAZE on 11-25-2001 at 06:04 AM]

Ripping from PS2?
    Not that I know of, at least not in a way that you can get it to SWF.
    Plus its actually illegal so I wouldnt even try it

Smile

ummmmmm no way not ps 2 the graphics on ps two are toooooo huge no PS1 an as far as being illigal lol lmao its iligal if you mass produce it or try to profit frome it and most companys wont even bother to sue inless youre makeing money frome secondly because of the new damn copy right law its hard to know whats legal example this post is copy right protected lol oh wait the word lol is now my word ill sue you if you use the word lol its that bad.

But for some reson i belive there was a law on demoes for games i belive you can make a small demo of something you just cant make a full blowen copy cause if you did theyd sue the hell out of you because they and the courts see it as a potenthial money loss cause game companys wouldnt make any money if some one could rip there games completly and distribute it for free thats iligal as hell.

nope sorry i just wanted the small vr games but no one can do it so it dosent matter anyways plus im just learning what youre all been talking about in format size cause i took a small mpg and tranfer it over to swf format and the thing almost trippled in size my god imagine what i want would be in sizt=e thats insaine.