A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Hi Vishwanath

No. 27
    Great to see an Indian God of Flash, really, here in India the awareness of Flash's capabilities are minimal, and i just can't see an indian flasher around. And yes, do u know of any site 4 Indian flashers? If not, well, u can start one, can't u? :-) Any indian flashers there? puhleeaase reply!

Hi Sameer,

The flash community has been so rich and inspiring sofar because of the creative diversity and spirit of flashers. I think it is more for us to mingle and join the larger community.

Site/lists dedicated to specific problems with development of flash in the Indian context should be a welcome addition.
    ie., with respect to bringing in of indian languages and tutorial material in indian languages etc if need be. Local Flash events will also be very helpful for the developers in India.

regards

Advise on embedded flash objects

An introduction- I am new to macromedia flash development.

I was wondering if anyone could give a headup on how to implement a embedded flash objects in dreamweaver.

Just as in the http://www.macromedia.com homepage.

The side tree like collapsable navigations in Green..

Please advise with any sample website or code or tutorials athat could help me in implementing the same.

Thanks in advance

Sagar

No. 27
    Yes, that's what i meant by a site 4 indian flashers, as the problems faced by us are quite unique. The idea of local events is great too.

But it is up to guys like you to get something going in that direction, as I feel that there is quite some talent and creativity here.
    Originally posted by Viswanath Parameswaran
    Hi Sameer,

The flash community has been so rich and inspiring sofar because of the creative diversity and spirit of flashers. I think it is more for us to mingle and join the larger community.

Site/lists dedicated to specific problems with development of flash in the Indian context should be a welcome addition.
    ie., with respect to bringing in of indian languages and tutorial material in indian languages etc if need be. Local Flash events will also be very helpful for the developers in India.

regards