A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Is this Possible with Flash?

I want to incorporate a calendar in my flash page that allows me to put memos on each calenday day - like daily tasks. When you click on day 7 I want the activity to be displayed.
    I have not been able to find a flash tutorial that allows me to do this, but I did find one in javascript. Is there a way to incorporate javascript with flash? Also, Does anyone know of a flash tutorial that allows me to do a calendar like I mentioned above?
    Thanks Everyone,
    Amordicai

do u mean...

Originally posted by Amordicai
    I want to incorporate a calendar in my flash page that allows me to put memos on each calenday day - like daily tasks. When you click on day 7 I want the activity to be displayed.
    I have not been able to find a flash tutorial that allows me to do this, but I did find one in javascript. Is there a way to incorporate javascript with flash? Also, Does anyone know of a flash tutorial that allows me to do a calendar like I mentioned above?
    Thanks Everyone,
    Amordicai
    do you mean to use a button on the calendar day and when you click that button, the activity will be shown below the calendar?

Re: do u mean...

Originally posted by ghostfoetus
    Thanks Everyone,
    Amordicai
    do you mean to use a button on the calendar day and when you click that button, the activity will be shown below the calendar?
    I would like all the days to be displayed, but be able to click on any given day and have its activity displayed below the calendar.

Re: Re: do u mean...

Originally posted by ghostfoetus

I would like all the days to be displayed, but be able to click on any given day and have its activity displayed below the calendar. [/B]
    You can make the activities in the MC first, make them invisible. Then, you can make the buttons for each calendar day, and when you click the buttons, the button will call the MC visible.
    Hope it helps you a little bit.