dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Morphing graphics in Flash

Angry Morphing graphics in Flash

I am stuck on one particular aspect, and was wondering if anyone could help.

I have a picture of a car, and have the same picture of the car but with a shattered effect. I want to morph the shattered picture into the regular picture. I have tried ths but have so far failed. I know how to morph simple objects, but cannot morph the picture. It seems to remain as the normal picture, and then suddenly change to the shattered image as the timeline ends. I have tried converting the object to a symbol, breaking it apart and
    everything else I know.

Anyone know how I can get round this? If anyone can then I'll consider them a Demigod!!

Shanksy

have you tried just breaking up the graphic (don't convert to a symbol) then using your shape hints??? just like a regular shape tween between graphics?

Chattyboy

Thanks very much for the reply.

I've tried doing this but it doesn't seem to work. Am I being a complete tart and doing it all wrong?

Shanksy

Originally posted by chattyboy
    have you tried just breaking up the graphic (don't convert to a symbol) then using your shape hints??? just like a regular shape tween between graphics?