dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: PLEASE

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    5
    in the next release of 3dfa please could you include a freehand paint brush it would come in very handy and i need it for doing most of my work.

    Thanx Andrew

  2. #2
    Hi,

    Why don't you just use a graphics program and create a jpeg or gif and import it.

    Regards,
    a_non_amous.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    5
    Originally posted by a_non_amous
    Hi,

    Why don't you just use a graphics program and create a jpeg or gif and import it.

    Regards,
    a_non_amous.
    well i dont have anything that i could use but paint and i tried that and when i put it in it didnt work it was all off the screen its nicer to have a built in one and also its easier.thanks anyways

    Andrew

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    7
    why not send the suggestion to the devolopers of 3d insane flash animator
    (i aint good at the english language)

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    5

    well

    Originally posted by bagrar
    why not send the suggestion to the devolopers of 3d insane flash animator
    (i aint good at the english language)
    I did years ago but they replied and said i was right but they never did it so i thought if i put it up here they might see that people need this and put it in but I dunno

    Thanx andrew

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    7
    HMMMMM......... perhaps i should send a complain/suggestion to them to, i wonder why, hmmm..... yes you'r right i'll do it. i will send another post if its gonna be fixed.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    5

    cool

    Originally posted by bagrar
    HMMMMM......... perhaps i should send a complain/suggestion to them to, i wonder why, hmmm..... yes you'r right i'll do it. i will send another post if its gonna be fixed.
    If enough people ask for it soon they realise it should be done and make it a priority (hopefully) please reply to this post with what they said if they reply.

    Thanx andrew

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center