A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: French Flashers, where are U???

Smile

I wondered if they were many flashers from France or speaking French. I only know a swiss one, and a french one so...

Je parle francais quelquefois, parce-que je l'etudie a mon universitie. Est-ce que tu habite a France? Est-ce que vous avez beacoup filles qui est tres beau, a ressemblance Virginia Ledoyne? Elle est tres beau, est je voudrais si elle visite chez moi. Dans un film, The Beach, avec Virginia Ledoyne, Leonardo DiCaprio, elle est fantastique!
    Mais, est-ce que tu pense c'est possible a habite un ile, quand les persons qui habite est n'aime pas realite?
    Je ne sais pas. Mais, si Virginia Ledoyne habite sur l'ile avec moi, je pense je n'ai pas problems avec realite affole.

Au revoir,

mg33

Well, I live in Montreal since three years...But I'm back to France (Nantes, atlantic coast) for a year...and I'll go back to Montreal. I love this city...It's a fun city to live and you can practise your french and english in the same place....That is cool

Your French is good...mg

Thanks man, I am not even taking my fourth and final class this semeseter. we have to take 4 semesters total, unlike some other majors at our school at that only have to have 2 semesters or none. I hope I don't forget what I learned over this semester, and I will be taking french 4 in the spring.

Take Care,

mg33

mg33 put the book away, stop showing off and get on with your moderating

Oh, so members can now say that we can't have conversations?
    Isn't this the coffee lounge? Aren't I having a conversation? Do you speak french?
    Sorry, but if I know some french, and someone is asking about french in a post, I see no reason why I can't participate. And I only looked at the book for the word "crazed" and "resemble."

And it get's a little slow in here on the weekends.

mg33

Hey man I was only jibeing! I am very impressed with your French. I wish I could speak the lingo. No ofense meant

okay then! fine with me when you say things like that, put a or a JK after them, so people don't go nuts.

Je n'aime pas quand les persons faire une farce, est je ne sais pas si c'est vria ou faux.

(I'm prety sure that says: I don't like when people make a trick, and I don't know if it's true or false)
    mg33

I speak French and presently live in Brussels, Belgium. That is not in France, but it's close.
    I have plans to move to London in November.
    BTW: I will be looking for a place to share (I 'm clean, not a smoker, 90% vegetarian, etc...) or an affordable studio ( about £150/week, 200 max). If my co-renter is Virgine Ledoyen, it is a plus, but I will accept any decent offer.

Smile

cool! thanks

I speak / write French. Area I live in pretty much forces me to make most of the websites in English and French. Bilingual province. Mom's French, Dad's English. Spent 12 years in a French school before going to an english University.

Well...That's what I thought...Not many frenchies...Except for some exceptions, French (I mean from France) may not be good enough to surf on english spoken sites...anyway I love english so...

JAROD1974:
    If I knew this was in the back of your mind when you opened this thread, I wouldn't have cared to answer your thread. What kind of adult will you be when/if you grow up (is 1974 your real b-date)? This stinks.
    BTW, I don't see that many english-american chatting in "foreign" languages (i mean foreign to you!).

Excuse me pump it up....You have completly misunderstood me...
    I might have been a little expeditive, and as you can see my english is far from perfect.
    Anyway, my point is that there are not many french speaking people there...that's all.
    In proportion, there are more people from other non english speaking countries...anyway, don't bother...

As for the question "what kind of adult...", you are very good if you can judge someone with only one post...Congratulations...

I forgot to say that as local communications are very expensive in France, internet is less developped there. That is also a reason why they aren't many frenchies here.

Angry

Hey ppl! I live in montreal and i speak/write/read english and french...i love both of them but when it comes to computers... english is my favorite. btw, mg33, persons in french is personnes...

Hey, I live in Montreal too...In which district are u?
    I'm in "petite Patrie"...

If Iancu is your real name, you must be from romanian origin...Ce mai faci? Am I wrong on that?
    lol, I know some words in Romanian

Salut!!!

I speak French as I grew up and went to school in France -Montrouge Paris -. I then moved to London where I am now...

I try to visit as often as poss, it's only a few hours from London, so that's quite good.

A

Hey Jarod!

I live in Pierrefonds and yes i am romanian! what is ur origin? And how old r u?
    PLz post ur icq#

Hey, check my site...you'll know more about me there.
    http://dgcreations.multimania.com