A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: freelance position in NYC for a couple of weeks...

resolved

...available asap...

hiya - i work at Columbia University and am deluged with Flash work, so i need a part-timer, low paying but prestige/possible full-time position factors...

i need a part-timer asap - to work on location - working on either mac or pc - whatever platform you like to code flash on - for creation of interactive tests and slideshows in flash...need fast turnaround - conception already complete, as well as design - need functionality coded...need to know actionscript, not just basic commands...knowing implementation of developer side generator usage a plus, but not needed immediately...great opportunity as this is a growing interactive shop that is looking for a full time pro in the long term, but in the short term needs a flash pro that can turn around code asap...

please email me with samples of your work:
    multo@columbia.edu

looking to hire by the end of the week...

thanks,
    melissa ulto

sample of work designed by me and a couple of buddies is http://www.aqsolutions.net (designed by the OKOTO.X group)

we a group of young seniors who just started our own technological group (in college and available 24-7 any location ) and hoping to make it in the tech industry.

Kindly email us if u need any help basic freelance or anything at all

Thanx

Marcel
    Co-CEO , OKOTO.X group