A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Whats your opinion..........?

I thought I'd get some outside opinions before I went any further on this one........... http://www.artistnation.com/members/...edek/lead.html

Right now its a basic skeleton, the "Photography" link is the only one that currently goes anywhere from within the main area of the site.

This is done completely within 3dfa(excluding graphics). Any thoughts on the interface, graphics etc. are greatly appreciated. I will be posting this in the website review area as well.

Thanks again Bret(blanius), for the help with the menu, it made my life ALOT simpler.

-Jason

resolved Congratulations

It's very professional.
    Colors are Very good, Good Contrast between background and Black and Whites Pictures. pleasant sound,

I've got only an opinion. Your name would have to delay just a little bit more, vanishes very fast in my modest concept

Only suggestions obvious with his permission

When it changes of menu could be pleasant to listen to click of one camera or maybe Flash's light,

Very Work Jason!!!. Thanks!

Joseph

Made some changes................

The name no longer disappears on the intro(though I will probably add an action to pull it out with the logo image, after the 'enter' button is clicked). Colors have all changed as well as a majority of the background.

No sounds on the button's yet, but that is definetely in the future, as well as a preloader(I haven't had time to get into it yet, Holidays etc.)..............

http://www.artistnation.com/members/...edek/lead.html

.......Digital Art link is now functioning as well........

Let me know what you think,
    Jason
    [Edited by zoranvedek on 12-26-2001 at 10:18 PM]

resolved Only suggestions

Very good JASON!!

I thank for its amiability to ask for my opinion

All its work in my concept is very good, with respect to IFA, his Photography and Digital Art etc.

If suddenly You wish to consider the following concept:

STAGING:
    To apply the concept of Staging: If there is too much action at the same time, the spectator does not know to where watching and it is very probable that the Main Idea is lost.

With respect to the relation between its Pictures(Main subject) with the Background in movement.

To a scene in which everything moves almost, the vision will pay attention to which is quiet.

**To a calm scene the vision will pay attention to which it moves.

Respectfully towards its work, only is an opinion: the background would have to be static. or may be To reduce the speed of the Background or to diminish its opacity.

Thanks
    Excellent work Jason.

Joseph

Pretty much finished with it at this point.............

new address is http://www.artistnation.com/members/...dek/index.html

If you have any suggestions, speak now, or forever hold your peace..........................

-Jason

Thanks!

I like much his work, I congratulate it, Jason is an EXCELLENT!! Virtual Gallery . The handling of background very good, time of reproduction between pictures, OK!!

I've really enjoyed, Thanks!! to share his work

Joseph

Jason, I found it to be an excellent design with smooth transitioning. The only suggestion I might make would be to somehow detect to scroll-top and scroll-bottom of your bio so that it stops at those points.

Originally posted by Sailfish
    The only suggestion I might make would be to somehow detect to scroll-top and scroll-bottom of your bio so that it stops at those points.
    Not a bad idea, should of been obvious, but I tend to overlook the obvious sometimes.

Just reworked it adding some scripting to send it back to those points once it goes past.

Thanks,
    Jason

Nice

Very impressed with your artwork.
    Oh yeah Flash is great too.
    yes Bret is my brother