dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: GrRR!! Loop, loop,loop

Hi ! I would like to know why when I goto publishing or otherwise. That when the program is run that the "loop" is always in the on mode. I have looked under preferences and I don't see it in there either. Can this thing be turned off somewhere by using scripts? Cause the last program I played with was supposed to "play and stop". It does work before the last frame is seen and then jumps over it when that script is activated. But then restarts the whole movie process all over again. But,now if I play the movie myself and I go and right click on the movie and turn off the loop it worksd just fine ... How do you turn that thing OFF????
    ANYBODY KNOW??? HeLP!!
    [Edited by Coke1bear on 12-26-2001 at 02:52 PM]

while viewing the main timeline, click on control -> and deselect loop playback.

Go to File - Publish Settings ... the the third tab i.e HTML and you will find the playback option having four sub options .. of whichone is the loop option ... just uncheck it .

loop

Originally posted by Amalinde
    while viewing the main timeline, click on control -> and deselect loop playback.
    Yeah I thought so to ... but I looked there and it is already "deselected." I am still looking for an overide feature. Thanks though :-)

loop

Originally posted by tublu
    Go to File - Publish Settings ... the the third tab i.e HTML and you will find the playback option having four sub options .. of whichone is the loop option ... just uncheck it .
    Ok I went there and double checked that area as well
    you are right there is a box there but guess what ?.....
    it is deselected as well .....and it is ONLY in the HTML tab
    I would like to be able to control the FLA and the SWF extensions.....and send as a movie I sent to two personal family members an SWF movie and it looped and was given special instructions to right click and deselect loop just to watch the message ... You guys are making me wonder if this package of Mac Flash 5 is deffective.
    P.S. Is it cause its a demo??