dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: When Oh When do we get the export fix?

resolved

MOFOSOFT!
    Please can we PLEASE get a version that Move element works on export the same as in preview??

This is a fundamental feature and it doesn't work right. I don't see why the show feature should work yet if I use a move element it varies. It's nice that you are adding features, but it's not helpful to have a long list of features and the basics still don't work right.

Please can we get this?????

Please
    Please

<-Me now
    <-Me with fixed version

We have tested the Move element on export, and it appears to work fine. Its important that if you have a problem like this, that you send a simple example of it to us so we can verify the problem and fix it. Please email to support@mofosoft.com

Thanks for your support

InsaneTools

what?

Originally posted by RobStewart
    We have tested the Move element on export, and it appears to work fine. Its important that if you have a problem like this, that you send a simple example of it to us so we can verify the problem and fix it. Please email to support@mofosoft.com

Thanks for your support

InsaneTools
    You are kidding right? Have a look in the posts and you'll find many references to move and even worse morph not be the same on export. I've sent several movie files that demostrate this problem and believe me it's no problem to make another one just place an element and try to morph it's position and change it's size then look at the export.

Look for my email with examples soon.

NOPE

OK Robert you say it works I just did a very simple example of both the MOVE and MORPH neither of which were the same on export. I've emailed this to support. I have to say if you where around the forum more often you'd have heard us complain often about this and other problems.

For those reading this you can see this example here
    http://bretlanius.com/flash/robdreams.html

and the source is there
    http://bretlanius.com/flash/robdreams.movie

Rob, don't get me wrong I'm a fan, I'm a registered user I've made some nice stuff with 3dfa all the way back to version 2.5, but the move and morph have NEVER been right and I know I've sent more than one email to support about this. Since until now there has never been any reply in this I've had to assume it was being fixed. I'm very disheartened to learn you think it's not broke, This is a fundemental element that I have to work around. As a matter of fact I have a large project where is is a major issue as I've been aske to morph an object on click and I'm stuggling to fake it and hoping that a new version was surely comeing out soon to fix this.

Very bad news.