A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: One system to rule them all!!!

It seems that the GBA has achieved greater success than all the other systems on the market, during the holidays. It sold way more than any other system.

636,000 systems were sold during a the week period prior to Christmas which is the heaviest shopping time of the year.

Go get yours as it is SNES reincarnate with more power and it's portable!

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...1&obj_id=32099

N-O-R-E Jr.
    OOOOHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Gameboy advance kicks ass, i've had mine since a few days after it came out... Street Fighter 2 turbo revival rules. Bomberman Tournement is sweet and Mario Kart Super Circuit is the best.

As I've been saying...

It is quite an exciting machine, and it's reassuring to see people person playing one on just about every subway ride to and from work. Nintendo has lined up some amazing developers for the system, which is a portable cross between the SNES and Playstation (people are already pushing polys on the system).

If you're into RPGs, Golden Sun by Camelot is way reminicent of the best of the old-school SNES RPGs.

No doubt, Golden Sun is awesome, had it since it launched (GBA that is), got Golden Sweet right after it came out too. Been taking my time with it trying to soak it all in. Got most of the Djinni all but 3 I think, need to go back to Kolima village to get that Earth type djinni, havent figured out how to yet tho. Right now I am at the Mercury tower, or maybe its the Venus tower, on the second continent. Dont know how much game I have left to play but I keep going back to Tolbi to play that damned dice game, lol.

...must....get.....GBA.....*drools*
    yeah i saw it and i like it. i didnt know they revived street fighter 2. thats awesome. classic stuff. wonder if they got any megaman out for it ?? GBA will be the next thing i buy.