A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: MENU URL NOT WORKING

I registered the software via the website. The program accepted it and said it is registered.

However, I am trying to build a Menu system and it won't allow the "Open URL" event. It says this is disabled unless the program is registered--but it is?

Here is the error I am receiving: "Open URL was disabled. To enable these features, please purchase a registration number"

I sent this to Support about a week ago but haven't heard anything back. The re-write of my web page is on hold until I can get the menus system working.

resolved An Option

Hi!

We can make a test
    If you wish, email me his files in *.zip, I execute it in my version and generate the files *.movie, *.html and *.swf and was sent it so that You up-load in its server. While support solves the problem.
    Jospeh

Same Error

Hi! Dave
    Try to compile his Menu Bar in my Version, but really it gives the same error. OPEN WAS DISABLED!! PLEASE PURCHASE A REGISTRATION NUMBER

If my Software is registered this it does not have to happen!!.

I ask to support
    How to interchange movies between versions registered and not registered between Users?.

Joseph!

My version is registered, but I get the error. I tried changing the e-mail and received a new Regist #, but that didn't work either.

However, I did get it to work. The one that doesn't work was started as an Animation. When I started as a Movie, it works. Don't know why, but it will do.

We recently identified the cause of this problem - and it is fixed in the next release. The problem should only occur when there is an error during export.

resolved Thanks!

Thank you very much Rob

BTW Approximately When you consider that you will be ready the next realese.

Again Thanks!