A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Denver Area Flashers???

I'm in Boulder.

I've gone to the Flash Users Group a couple times at onlinecanvas.com so I may have met a couple of you. Does anyone know what happened to that? Allen seems to have stopped updating the site and I stopped going down to Denver to see if they still even held the meetings.

Anyone here a part of U30?

luke_jh, for some reason i kept e-mailing you and getting returned errors, but if you woudl like to help in any way just let me know, have any ideas for content, I'm developing a layout right now, but its being put on hold for a couple days (i have to write a few progrmas for my java programming class at CU) but let me know. thanks.
    By the way anyone going to the Flash Confrence in March? I want to go myself but not sure if i'll be able to conjure up $250 (im a poor college student )

Boulder Flash dude

Hey gang. I live just under Chautauqua and would love to help. I am more of a front end designer but have done tons more.

Anyone going to the Flash Seminars at the Denver Hyatt Feb 12 - 14?

Check me out at braddon.com .

-braddon aka/LoopsterD

Ya i live in Denver. Work at DATA inc. http://www.datausa.com plus do a lot of freelance. Know flash, the basics (photoshop, etc.), premiere, after FX, 3DS MAX, a few lower 3d progs(bryce/poser/etc), director, a bunch of audio stuff, and a bunch of misc. stuff. Main focus flash/multimedia/video/design.