A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do you...

Originally posted by dhawaltank
    it probably looks like that!

i dont see anything happening in this thread. visionray doesnt understand the cr*p and we r fighting on some weirdo's thread who says that he knows Visual basic, DHTML, etc but doesnt know how to center a damn swf file.....man, that is pathetic!
    err. dude. you are so clueless.

VisionRay, Dzine, and myself - with some assistance from aversion, without him knowing initially it was a joke - basically staged a joke in the CL about how people were asking questions, simple questions, ad nauseum, and not just searching for them, like a normal person who's curious might just do.

In other words... it's a joke. It was always a joke. You're talking to one of the guys involved. every assumption you had, about as wrong as it can get. trust.

You didn't get the joke. It'll be ok.

<pats you on the back>

I'll remember you the next time I'm in a joking mood

all together now. HA. HA. if you got the joke

Av: 3D & Media Developer
    Originally posted by Visionray
    ok man. I know your an expert in "html" or whatever that is. But I just need to know how to center a flash inside the internet.

Why wont you help me damnit!!!!
    ..and he forgot his windows version........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................*sigh*

well, i got my laugh for the nite!
    ... horns first...

man if anyone else played a "joke" along the lines of this, it would be closed before it even got the chance to be funny = )

oh to be a mod

Originally posted by gerbick
    Originally posted by dhawaltank
    it probably looks like that!

i dont see anything happening in this thread. visionray doesnt understand the cr*p and we r fighting on some weirdo's thread who says that he knows Visual basic, DHTML, etc but doesnt know how to center a damn swf file.....man, that is pathetic!
    err. dude. you are so clueless.

VisionRay, Dzine, and myself - with some assistance from aversion, without him knowing initially it was a joke - basically staged a joke in the CL about how people were asking questions, simple questions, ad nauseum, and not just searching for them, like a normal person who's curious might just do.

In other words... it's a joke. It was always a joke. You're talking to one of the guys involved. every assumption you had, about as wrong as it can get. trust.

You didn't get the joke. It'll be ok.

<pats you on the back>

I'll remember you the next time I'm in a joking mood

all together now. HA. HA. if you got the joke

What?!!
    That whole thing was a joke! How come nobody told me!

You bastid G! You betrayed me!

LMAO!!

Pah! You say you know ASP and Java. Do you know how to open up Microsoft Notepad? I doubt it. I've been using Notepad since the late 90's. What now huh!

Originally posted by chrisd9
    man if anyone else played a "joke" along the lines of this, it would be closed before it even got the chance to be funny = )

oh to be a mod
    nice assumption. bad assumption.

that was months before I became a mod.

Originally posted by Visionray
    Pah! You say you know ASP and Java. Do you know how to open up Microsoft Notepad? I doubt it. I've been using Notepad since the late 90's. What now huh!
    well, you insert your coffee cup into the cup holder... then twiddle your thumbs...

pssssst.... guess what. it was all a joke
    hey shut up. Not all of us know how to center html, you know.

dhawaltank
    so this was all a joke?

u know, i never got it till now. after all that, i expected this thread to be a serious one but it turned out to be a stupid thread which turned out to be a joke?

LOL

Beware, there are many people dying that caused by misunderstanding.

<imagines>

guy #1: You don't know how to center a table in HTML!?
    guy #2: Well... um... no.
    guy #1:
    guy #2: Are you okay dude?
    <suddenly, a crowd of people appear chanting "Death to the n00b!" with torches, hatchets, and leather masks>
    guy #2: Whoa! This is serious.
    guy #1: Heeeeere's Johnny!
    <guy #1 pulls out a custom made keyboard/sword>
    guy #2: I swear... I'll learn HTML.
    guy #1: You could have searched like all the others did... but nooooooo. You had to post a question like that.
    guy #2: It was a joke... honestly!
    <crowd screams for blood>
    <swing! chop! gnash! splurt!>
    guy #2: <coughing> Dude, it was....... a joke...
    <guy #1 realizes his mistake. He travels the world seeking redemption for his mistakes. He can be seen at your local internet cafe spurting out random JavaScript and ActionScript commands>

Yep. Happens all the time.

exclusive member ( V I P ) tiGRAN=-2001's Avatar
    Hahahaha

good humor

somebody close this thread quick...

Aka ozonew4m

please dont close

this is one funny thread

classic thread. thought it needed sunshine.

Señor member

we're not struggling for decent threads again are we Gerbs?

mullet king
    lmao for 10 solid minutes, omg that was funny! Was he joking from the start? bwahaha

haha this old thread.

I can't wait for all the comments about how nuts I am. lol

Originally posted by jamble7000

we're not struggling for decent threads again are we Gerbs?
    Is it that obvious Jambo?

this one makes me giggle... every bit of it.

btw, just hit DF. dude, your webhost suX0rs. another move!? sheesh.

anyway, in the meantime, do my blog!

exclusive member ( V I P ) tiGRAN=-2001's Avatar
    haha, i read the 1st page all over again...hahaha ha haha

why did you bring this dead thread back up!? erghh