A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Splash intro~

Harlow!

Its me again!! Need to ask ya guys one question...

I am assigned to do a short splash intro for my class wif flash. IMmediately after the flash, a movie (recorded by viewcam) have to be insert into it.

How am i going to do the insertion of the movie? Thru normal import or do i need a third party software to integrate it into the flash?

advice needed.

With a big smile, big heart but from a small girl..
    Sherraine!

Well after the splash screen plays and you want to play a movie you can convert the movie to imagsequence and then import the images into the flash movie and record the sound if any from the movie and insert a new layer and line up the saound and the image sequence. Hope this helps -Zek

Wah!

Originally posted by zek
    Well after the splash screen plays and you want to play a movie you can convert the movie to imagsequence and then import the images into the flash movie and record the sound if any from the movie and insert a new layer and line up the saound and the image sequence. Hope this helps -Zek
    How can this be!! So many steps!! I guessed i wun know what to do? Any place for me to do some read up on this????

what do i need to convert the movie to image sequence?
    Then have to synchronise the sound wif the movie??? That is so hard! Imagine the video is an interview! I have to match a the words with the mouth movement!!

Any way to help or easy way out!!!

I wish i could fly,
    Sherraine!

FSCommand

Try using the FSCommand exec and then place the file name (inc. the extension) into the argument section.

Re: FSCommand

Originally posted by a_slosh
    Try using the FSCommand exec and then place the file name (inc. the extension) into the argument section.

You sounds pretty easy.. but its another different level around for me. I think, can u elaborate? Cos i dun know whats FSCommand and watsoever so called "Argument section".
    I am pretty much an amatuer!

I need ya help... (and its gettin serious..)

I turn a stone to crystal,
    Sherraine!

well if you dont want to go through all the trouble above then all you need to do in convert you movie in to "quicktime" format (u can get a quicktime palyer from http://www.apple.com .
    After converting it in to quicktime you can import in directly in to flash !!!
    OR
    2) You can make another html file in which you can place you movieclip .
    Now in the last frame of your Flash movie cll the new HTML file using the actionscript "GetUrl("newfil.html",)" .
    Hence after ur movie finishes it will call the new HTML file containing you movie clip !!!

Libran

The Balancer

ARHHH HAA!

Originally posted by libran
    well if you dont want to go through all the trouble above then all you need to do in convert you movie in to "quicktime" format (u can get a quicktime palyer from http://www.apple.com .
    After converting it in to quicktime you can import in directly in to flash !!!
    OR
    2) You can make another html file in which you can place you movieclip .
    Now in the last frame of your Flash movie cll the new HTML file using the actionscript "GetUrl("newfil.html",)" .
    Hence after ur movie finishes it will call the new HTML file containing you movie clip !!!

Libran

The Balancer
    AH HA!!

I got it! although its more of common sense, at such time, by bringing this thing up, you answer to my prayerS! Hhahahha

YEah, guess i will convert it to quicktime. Cos i will be publishing the movie into *.exe dun think i will do HTML.
    Thanks ya!

You re GOOD!

People say, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. I say, they are all lies. You are beautiful, you'll always be.

Sherr!!!

hey thats true somethime u should use Common sense and not run after the latest Technology !!!

at ur service ....

Libran

Your Balance

Hhahahha

Originally posted by libran
    hey thats true somethime u should use Common sense and not run after the latest Technology !!!

at ur service ....

Libran

Your Balance

Yeah, common sense helps. Maybe I overlooked it! Hhahaha...(but I am no blonde wif no brains!) Hhahahha

High Low Crosspoint,
    Sher-rain! (sherraine.. )