dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I don't have very good drawing skill...

I don't have very good drawing skill, how can I make a good flash animation without drawing?

Hmm.. to make animation you may have to learn to draw. Either by scanning your existing sketches into your computer or drawing them through Wacom Intous. Well, I'm still learning to draw for animation though, may one day I can animate a good looking animation. so can you too! ^^

In Flash you coluls use tweening and manipulating synbols frame by frame. But with out at least drawing seperate poses things will tend to look flat.

Here rae some animation links to help you out with designing and animating:
    http://www.studiowhiz.com/_boards/sh...&threadid=1275

You learn to draw through drawing. The age old saw: practice, practice, practice. You have to have a vision, before you can render a finished product. Learn to see. The first ones won't be pretty--but little by little what you envision will come through. There are no easy shortcuts unless you want to borrow someone elses work. Start with stick figures, and try animating them.

cyyeun's site

hey cyyeun, u seem to be a good artist (if u drew the pic on ur site that is) hope I can draw like that some day~~ btw, only the first page of ur site works, then "page not found" when clicking on the pic? just to let ya know in case u dunno yet

Re: cyyeun's site

Originally posted by etsui
    hey cyyeun, u seem to be a good artist (if u drew the pic on ur site that is) hope I can draw like that some day~~ btw, only the first page of ur site works, then "page not found" when clicking on the pic? just to let ya know in case u dunno yet
    My site are receiving a lot of traffic causing Geocities to shut off my site for a while. Until you read this, I think you can access them now. ^^;