A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New lowband viz. 47K swish based website

Hybrid View

Please critique. Especially the useability of the new menuplus menu system, weighing in at a whopping 11k

http://www.breakmaster.com

All comments are gratefully accepted.

new menuplus menu system
    Yeah, that's real hard to do, I think I'll buy it right now . Is this spam or a real site check?

Ergonomics

Originally posted by Hannibal Smith
    new menuplus menu system
    Yeah, that's real hard to do, I think I'll buy it right now . Is this spam or a real site check?
    No really, I am working on creating the 50K full featured website.

This site even though it is related to MLM has a unique menu system and that's what's being checked . Not the message! But Of course if someone were interested, then ....

My main intention is feedback on that as I intend to use 'menuplus' for quite different and I'm interested in the ergonomic factor

Pleease... Thanks

Ergonomics

Originally posted by Hannibal Smith
    new menuplus menu system
    No really, I am working on creating the 50K 'fully featured' low band flash website. And anyway how could Swish site checks get enough traffic to be considered spam!!

This site, even though it is clearly related to MLM, has a unique menu system and that's what's being checked . Not the message! But Of course if someone were interested, then ....

My main intention is feedback on that as I intend to use 'menuplus' for quite different purposes and I'm interested in the ergonomic factor alone.

Please critique the menu, if you have a chance.

Thanks for the feedback

The menu works. Nothing to critique?
    I do have a suggestion.... when you click on a section, the image is enlarged. That works, but make it a little more dynamic. Make it gradually enlarge, use the "easing" in the effect's properties. This way, it will look like it's coming out at you. Maybe even make the selection enlarge to 150% of your original enlarged size, then slowly shrink back to the normal size. Just a few ideas. You can make each of the selections a sprite, then use the tell target action to make the sprite play.

?

Mike

Originally posted by intermart
    .....of the new menuplus menu system, weighing in at a whopping 11k
    Hi! Not bad for 11K. Guess you're trying to save on KB's .. Uhmm .. But why ?? I don't know it seems challenging .. but overall you probably will exploit the wonders of Flash - Being overall ... Dynamic!!
    Take care..