dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] conclave obscurum

devonair

resolved [RESOLVED] conclave obscurum

Does ANYONE have any info at all about the cats who put together this site: http://www.conclaveobscurum.ru/ ??
    I LOVE it. It is truly the most amazing original work I have ever seen or heard, but they're info page is all but illegible.. Maybe I'll move to Russia.. Thanks for any help..

Unfortunately not

We selected it a couple of weeks for site of the day and was featured here. I did email them to let them know but never got a response.

Davidp might have some more info - ill check with him

a

devonair
    I would sure appreciate it, Aria. I have spent hours and hours going over every inch of that site and just enjoy it more and more..
    Thank you, for the help.
    d.

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    sorry, I also tried without success to contact them. I do know that many of the works there are group efforts (many of the movies have "roll credits" at the end).
    'Origamii' on the 'recentis' page is probably my favourite there, but they are all exceptional works.
    Their work with sound in particular is exceptional.
    david p.

devonair
    The music in particular is what really caught my attn. Reminds me of old old 23 Skidoo, and I was hoping they may actually have a cd or another sound site. Believe Desperanzaa was my fave piece there, but they're all so darn good, it just makes the head spin. I noticed in the credits they thanked Geoff what's-his-face of deconstruct.com, but he knew nothing of them either other than they borrowed some of his ideas/techniques. It's a mystery for the ages, I suppose... Thank you for the response, though..
    d.

Originally posted by devonair
    I would sure appreciate it, Aria. I have spent hours and hours going over every inch of that site and just enjoy it more and more..
    Thank you, for the help.
    d.
    i know what you mean

Its awesome !!

a