Ok, I realize that this in not a newbee question, but I couldn't find a better place to post it. I am trying to create a training video where you would log in before you have to watch it and when you are done a certificate prints out. I would time how long the video is playing and i would know when it's done by looking at the timer value. I also would like to have the basic pause/play and stop features, so the user has an option to pause it and then restart it. That would need to pause the timer as well. The way i tried to do that is by embeding an ASF file into a webpage and using javasript to control it. The problem is that i can't embed ASF in macintosh. I can however embed QuickTime and use a similiar thing, but it only works in Netscape which my department doesn't support.
Someone in my department suggested using Flash, but I don't even have a clue on how to aproach it. I did find a product by FlashAnts
that kinda does that but they don't support MacOS. So if someone knows how to embed a movie in flash and stream it using microsoft media server (MMS) i would greatly apreciate it.