A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: What happenned????????????

What's up with the featured section? I thought the administrators had more say on what site is featured now... so far this months sites are the worst ever posted..... Extremely disapointed>> if anyone cares

Civilian
    Originally posted by chefgrad

What's up with the featured section? I thought the administrators had more say on what site is featured now... so far this months sites are the worst ever posted..... Extremely disapointed>> if anyone cares
    What do you consider worthy of featured site? What's your criteria?

Creativity isn't all that matters. These sites should be visualy pleasing. The two sites featured this month are just as good as any e-card that was sent to my email. Please end the madness...

Civilian
    Originally posted by chefgrad
    Creativity isn't all that matters. These sites should be visualy pleasing. The two sites featured this month are just as good as any e-card that was sent to my email. Please end the madness...
    I made Beta 5 SOTD becuase of the art.

David bowie was a mod pick and evidently has won some major awards.

Wanna suggest some?

I agree that the david bowie site is good, but the other two>> beta 5? because of the art? Nothing spectacular... and definately not as a flash site.... what about that love thing.. I forget the name, but that is as close as you can get to an e-card without it actualy being an e-card... And by the end.. you're given the option of sending to other emails.. need I say more? ... When you asked if I could suggest some sites.>> my answer is no.. I usualy got to view visualy compelling sites through you guys.. flashkit.. now I'm forced to go scrunging through the net to atleast find something decent. I hope there is no offence taken on your part.. I realy am not trying to judge you. I just don't think those sites belong in the featured section. That's all.