dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Anybody Knows the Registration KEY of 3D FLASH ANIMATOR ?

Hybrid View

Well . theres a little problem , i am now a pretty pro , and i dunno the registration keys , and if i dont know the registration key , i cant put Movies to LOAD !And 30$ its a big money , and if anybody knows the Registration Code , i ll be very happy ! And beside , having a problems , i may help , i have used that program over 5 months , and i think i am good flasher !
    So , once again , please give me the Regsitration KEY !!
    Thank You !

Save y our allowance

Guess you'll have to save your allowance. In a few weeks time You'll have enough. No one can nor will they here help you. The price for this software is VERY low and VERY worth it.

Originally posted by Mixer-EST
    Well . theres a little problem , i am now a pretty pro , and i dunno the registration keys , and if i dont know the registration key , i cant put Movies to LOAD !And 30$ its a big money , and if anybody knows the Registration Code , i ll be very happy ! And beside , having a problems , i may help , i have used that program over 5 months , and i think i am good flasher !
    So , once again , please give me the Regsitration KEY !!
    Thank You !

Perspective................

The near $600 I paid for PhotoShop is BIG money, $30 won't even come close to my beer fund for last 4th of July.

If you really are that good, then send a file in to the 'Gallery' at Insane Tools.........

From the Insane Tools website

"If you are an unregistered user and you've created an animation which you think is good enough for our gallery, then send us the movie, and if we like it then we'll give you a free registration."..............
    Though they may not take too kindly to your trying to openly STEAL their product, and simply ignore anything you send in regardless.

-Jason

[Edited by zoranvedek on 02-10-2002 at 08:05 PM]

Amusing

every now and then somthing really amusing happens on this fourum thanks for making me laugh today

ditto, Shell!

yeah, lets see those gallery submissions!

btw - the Registration number is specific to the Computer, which is determined by the machine hardware, and not changeable. But thanks for trying

Mixer-EST,

For crying out loud think of it this way, the company is probably spending more time and money constantly providing you upgrades for a better product on every released version for only 50 bickies.. so for that small amount is not much!

Have you seen Macromedia products? Initially purchase a copy of Director Studio for 1499 and on every upgrade they took another 899 from me.. and that could be a minor upgrade for all the bugs on the original release.

So go buy it instead... I think you will find, it is worth your money..

Cool ;)

This was really funny. Not only was this an brazen request for assistance in software theft, but it's on the company's official "help" forum.

I love 3dfa; I find it to be worth every penny I spent on it. My thanks go to the programmers, especially for the new upgrade.

Stay cool,

Sheryl C.

Cool is how we plan to stay.

Thanks for the vote - its been passed on!

cheers

I wonder what colour the sky is on his planet!!

Arrow Hello! McFly!

I am new to this forum, but not new to flash or 3dfa. This kid needs to ask his Mommy for $30.00 so he can sit around all day creating animations to impress his friends.
    If $30 is a lot to him, then where did he get the computer?
    Personaly, i would like to smack these people who think it's ok to steal software. They must think that programs like this just appear from nowhere, and that no work went into creating them.
    Well, you write some software and try to sell it, and see how you feel about people stealing it.