dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Anyone know Premiere??

When exporting my movie I am getting digitized lines, looks like a low-res file. But the clencher is I capture then I do some editing and when I exportthe movie I set it for the highest quality and still I am getting what looks like lo-res video. If anyone has an Idea or hints/tips please point me to a tutorial for achieving highest quality output. Thanks for replying
    P.S.
    any help will do––dont hold back just cause you think it may not be correct.
    Thanks again
    Ricky

What was the fps on the video or camera set to?
    What is the fps set to before exporting your final?
    And What is the final export playing on CD, Telivision, Web.?
    I always try to match. If its shot 30fps then your final export should be 30fps. If you shoot at let say 30 fps and your final export is at 18fps and the final device is playing at 15fps then you will loose information from the original 30 fps

Interlaced or Non-Interlaced?

premiere 5. premiere 6? Im using 5 and Im not sure what kind of extra goodies 6 has.

adobe.com has a free .pdf classroom in a book series on premiere 5 that has chapter on Digital Video Editing.
    Chapter 2 mentioned your problem.

Maybe this helps some what.

(((R)))

Thanks for replying. I am using v. 6-- not too sure of any extra goodies from 5 to 6 beinh that i jumped from 4.2 straight to6. But I have noticed a few differences like you can have all your filters for audio and video open in a seperate window for easy access, applying filters and transitions is a little different, you actually apply them on top of your clip and then control the in and out.(its a little more confusing at first) But back to the subject at hand. My camera does not have a setting as to FPS to shoot at. but I do set all my settings at 30fps. I exported out to quicktime and also to tv and I got the same result on both. I am not to sure about the interlace or non. I will have to check that out.
    Oh yeah do you have a direct link to that pdf cause I cant find it anywhere on their site.
    Thanks again
    Ricky