A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst Movies of all time

Its Razzie time again and I thought that perhaps historically the Razzies leave out the truley Painfull Movies. So I am starting a list of the 100 most painfully bad movies ever made- I'll start with the worst 5 movies that pop into my head.

1. Robot Jox - Really bad acting. plot-whats that? and just plain special effects. I'm suprised this one didn't go straight to Video. It is truley painfull.

2. Kung Pow- Its bad real bad...

3. Rollerball(2002)- It just looks bad- so bad that I refuse to see it just from the previews.

4. Troll 2 - Troll one was so bad they decided to make it worse.

5. Battlefield Earth

Feel free to add to this list.

Leprechaun in the Hood

worst movie ever... albeit a bit funny when he was rhyming about the women in the end

the kind of films i hate aren't the obviously bad ones but the ones that strive to patronise the viewer.. films like pearl harbour or the patriot.. i just can't watch them without getting angry. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy a good film where you can go in and turn off your brain for a couple of hours, but i'm finding it harder and harder to find films i can just sit back and enjoy without feeling like i'm being condescended.

maybe it's just me, but i feel like hollywood is getting worse and worse at making the kind of films they're supposed to be good at!

Originally posted by gerbick
    Leprechaun in the Hood

worst movie ever... albeit a bit funny when he was rhyming about the women in the end
    I missed that one- It sounds bad though...

More terribly painfull movies:

7. Howling VII- Ouch- man that was one bad movie. Not as bad as Troll 2 - Nilbog- I laugh even thinking about the irony.

8. All of the Cyborg Movies past the original.

9. Cherry 2000- Mans sexbot breaks down- Goes into dangerous teritory to get replacemnt parts

10. Hobgoblins (1987)- This one is just plain bad- Hobgoblins give you what you want but then kill you in the process- Escape from movie vault- truley painfull.

11. Sleepaway Camp 2 and 3- was their anypoint in making more sleepaway camps after part 1?

The Minister of No Crap

Hot contenders:
    Men at Work (Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez)
    Pumpkinhead 2: Blood Wings

And the all time worst movie ever is:
    The Night they Robbed Big Berthas

-scott
    http://scottmanning.com

Originally posted by aversion
    the kind of films i hate aren't the obviously bad ones but the ones that strive to patronise the viewer.. films like pearl harbour or the patriot.. i just can't watch them without getting angry. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy a good film where you can go in and turn off your brain for a couple of hours, but i'm finding it harder and harder to find films i can just sit back and enjoy without feeling like i'm being condescended.

maybe it's just me, but i feel like hollywood is getting worse and worse at making the kind of films they're supposed to be good at!

You are missing the point- The movie has to Bad- so bad that it hurts to watch it...

I agree with you I didn't like Pearl Harbor... Got some enjoyment out of the Patriot though. Heck I even enjoyed the postman to a degree.

Now something like Watewerworld (No 12 on my list BTW)- Now that is more like it.

Originally posted by nocrapchurch
    Hot contenders:
    Pumpkinhead 2: Blood Wings

And the all time worst movie ever is:
    The Night they Robbed Big Berthas

-scott
    http://scottmanning.com
    I forgot all about the Pumpkin head 2. I've seen some pretty bad movies... though.
    Most of the Slumberparties were bad except for no 3 and its only becuase the redhead (who goes topless) is hot.

Originally posted by johnie

I agree with you I didn't like Pearl Harbor... Got some enjoyment out of the Patriot though. Heck I even enjoyed the postman to a degree.

Now something like Watewerworld (No 12 on my list BTW)- Now that is more like it.

oh come on!! I can't believe you liked the postman more than water world!!! The postman was just plain baaaadddd!!! At least waterworld had that whole kevin costner trying to be a bastard thing going on!!

oh come on!! I can't believe you liked the postman more than water world!!! The postman was just plain baaaadddd!!! At least waterworld had that whole kevin costner trying to be a bastard thing going on!!

Yeah, I actually liked the Postman slightly better than Water World. Although the Postman belongs on this list also.

the part where he rides past the kid holding out the letter, then turns and rides back.... oh my god that has to be one of the worst moments on film!!!

the part where he rides past the kid holding out the letter, then turns and rides back.... oh my god that has to be one of the worst moments on film!!!

I don't know about that- The grandfather scene in Troll 2 is just as bad- Nilbog... Ha ha ha ha

i can't claim to have seen trolls one or two and i'm sure you wouldn't recommend them!!

i can't claim to have seen trolls one or two and i'm sure you wouldn't recommend them!!

Troll one is actually high enough callibur movie not to make this list- albiet its not that good. Troll 2 is a completly unrelated movie without any trolls... and the town that the stupidfied family moves to is called Nilbog (Goblin spelled backwards). At one point in the movie the little boy Pees all over the dinner table to keep his familyt from eating the slimey green colored food (Like peeing on it would help?)- It is a truly painfull movie to watch.

Slumber Party Masacare 3 is much much better- Its a basic dumb horror movie with bimbo-ish girls at a party and a killer. The first girl to die is electricuted by her... hmm well how should I put this... Electric Joystick. The other 2 Slumber Parties are completly unrelated to the this one but hey the first and second ones are unrelated also. What makes this serries even worse is that a Woman actually directed it.

Former Employee of Satan Napalm's Avatar
    From Dusk Till Dawn. - I liked the first half hour, but then Tarantino went on drugs from then on.

Originally posted by Napalm
    From Dusk Till Dawn. - I liked the first half hour, but then Tarantino went on drugs from then on.
    Yes, but what about the Sequels? From Dusk 2 Dawn 2 makes even less sense than part one....

Lets not forgett Vampire$ Inc... The book is readable but the movie- Ouch.

Former Employee of Satan Napalm's Avatar
    Originally posted by Napalm
    Yes, but what about the Sequels? From Dusk 2 Dawn 2 makes even less sense than part one....

Lets not forgett Vampire$ Inc... The book is readable but the movie- Ouch.
    You mean there were more than 1?

Be Afraid, be very afraid.

Luckily we missed that in South Africa

I agree. I almost walked out of the theater when I saw Pearl Harbor. The movie was so one-sided it made me sick. Plus, hollywood feels like it cant tell a historical story without throwing in a love triangle.

Too often, films spend millions and millions of dollars on special effects- and they are great, yet I wonder why they pay absolutely no attention to plot and character development.

Originally posted by nocrapchurch
    Hot contenders:
    What!!!! Are you kidding?!!! I loved this movie! Am I the only one here? What could be better than two garbage men who get framed for murder? Geniouses!

Im being serious too.

Yeah, I actually liked the Postman slightly better than Water World. Although the Postman belongs on this list also.
    I have often wondered why Kevin Costner keeps getting role after role, after bad movie after bad movie. He had his day with Dances with Wolves, (which I thought was good, but his acting was horrible). He was good in 13 days...
    other than that, I think he sucks.

I think it comes down to one thing - publicity agents. He has damn good ones.

Originally posted by Visionray
    What!!!! Are you kidding?!!! I loved this movie! Am I the only one here? What could be better than two garbage men who get framed for murder? Geniouses!

Im being serious too.
    naw, I liked it too... about as corny as Repo Men

the angry black guy... David Keith, right? He played a hellafied angry black guy. He's my idol