A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help with 3D!

Hi everyone in the forum I need some help with 3D in the Swish 2.0 program. Here is what I'm trying to create! My Company Name is DragonEcomm and what Im trying to develop is the title"DragonEcomm" where the whole thing is 3d and the E stays in place rotating when its facing the front it is an E and when it rotates 180 the back facing the front shows a dragon image and it continues to rotate back to the E in the front then at the same time the E is slowly rotating doing this, the dragon and the comm are rotating aroung the E as if the E was a 3d world and the dragon and comm were moons circuling around it. In other words if the DragonEcomm was a word made out of 3d blocks and you were looking at it on the floor and you bend down and hold the E (one block) and then you take the dragon (one block) and the comm (another block) and you rotate them around that E which happens to be rotating slowly. Does anyone understand what Im saying and can you help or knows someone who can or another program it is easier to create this with?
    Thanks
    Joel

I would suggest that you delete your post here and post in the Swift3D or 3D forums. Swish does not do 3D, although 3D movies created in Swift3D can be imported into Swish movies. What you describe would be easy to do in Swift3D. Visit them at http://www.swift3d.com

Cheers,

Flick

drdragon69,

Is this a paid project or personal? If it is paid I would suggest investing in swift3d. It will do everything you desire and will take your sites to the next level.

Cheers,

Recoil_Remy

This was made with swish and swift 3-d

http://www.mvsdesign.net/swish/menu.html

Mike