A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: arrowheads?

Question

Is there such thing as a line with an arrowhead in Flash? It's seems like a totally logical feature to have, but I don't see it.

Lightbulb

Good point unfortunately we just have to put up with an imported arrow from something like photoshop or creating your arrow in flash from a combination of skewed rectangles cut into arrow heads without borders and lines!

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

I have a bunch of gidgets like arrow heads, and transistors and the like that I have made up in corel for when I do patten drawlings. I'll shoot it to mark to post and you can save them as a folder and have them when you want.Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the confirmation of the lack of this feature - I was going crazy looking for where to add arrowheads within the program!

I've created an arrowhead (actually a triangle) in Illustrator and am using it repeatedly atop lines by resizing and rotating it. Works pretty well to give the illusion.