A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: absolutely at a dead end!!!!!

okay, I don't know if this is the right forum to post, but I'm desperate, so if anyone can help?!!

I built a flash movie, sort of like a menu. There are three columns : Category, Subcategory, Item.
    These lists are generated from an XML document, you click to view the columns, and the Category column is filled using duplicateMovieClip. Similarly, when you click on a Cateogry, it fills the Subcategory column using duplicateMoviecClip. and so forth. This all works PERFECTLY in the test environment. It also works in the browser on my 2 computers, via internet connection. BUT when I test it from a co-workers computer, it doesn't work! The first column fills, but the second and third don't. WHAT CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE??? They have the same exact browser version (Internet Explorer 5.0 or 5.5) and I've tried re-downloading the Flash plug-in, but it still doesn't work.

ANY idea why this would possibly happen?

thanks in advance for any insight....

If you are using ignoreWhiteSpace earlier versions didn't have this feature implemented. Check what version they are running, ignoreWhitespace doesn't work in versions b4 5.0.41:

http://www.tupps.com/flash/faq/xml.html#3a

Thanks

Luke