A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: check this out!

This is a cool flashsite (german content) i was working on from time to time. Used to be a small playground to test a Content Management System in Flash and get's more and more finished.

http://www.orangeflash.de

Critics and suggestions are welcome (i think)

Robert.

UNified
    Your menu's are very sexy however I find it frustrating to have to re open them for the next choice. Eg 3d, select a project, it plays, then you have to go through the whole selction process again.
    Is there any way that after the drop down menu does its slippery spiral exit it settles in that big empty panel at the bottom for intant NEXT selection? or across the top under your menu panel.
    It would be neat if they stayed accessible

Nice site.
    Jofta

hm... good idea. Maybe it would be possible to initate a seperated "submenu" that gives access to all items in a category, like next/prev or something with icons or numbers.
    The navigation itself and the opened items can be placed in "horizontal order" with a fingertipp, but to leave them open would cover the main "acting" screen... hm...
    But i will think about that.

Thanks Jofta.

Some more critics? I've got one good idea for improvement... i need some more.

robert.

Your site is called "OrangeFlash"-

therefore my suggestion: I'd like to see more ORANGE!

The teals and blues are nice colors -kind of formal looking I'd say...
    I think with a name like "orange flash"- even if orange is kind of a loud color, you can have more fun with it.

The little orange slices are cute too.

More orange! Go for it!

ah ha- check out this color scheme...
    http://www.awava.com/
    I like YOUR white background tho.

Yepp,

OrangeFlash hehe, but that's a long story... the original name was choosen by a very small and cute cocktailbar in my hometown and... yeah... lots of drinks and... uh! (headaches) it's a realy long story...
    But maybe i should take a closer look at your site tomorrow... very speedy... i like yellow and a little bit orange i spotted also...

i guess "formal" is right... but this isn't my only website, to be honest it's only a playground for me and my attempt to build a working and sellable Content Management System, so this is not only a designcheck, it's more of a funktions-check.

Jofta for example gave me some good new ideas to improve that system. The thing is, you can see only 25% of the hole website. The online Administration is twice as "big" and the html-alternative is still in progress, hidden in the back.

But... maybe i take some time and through away that green in the back and look if there is some room for orange...

robert

Nice work!

Olga