A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what is your dream home?

FK Board Crew
    Originally posted by pea3698
    That's a hard one. Well I would want somethin along the lines of a hut with only the necessities, on a beach with the whitest sand you ever did see and crystal clear water, in the fall I would want a log cabin about midway up a pine covered mountain, in the winter its to the city where I would want a huge warehouse converted into a home. Yeah those are my dream houses. LOL ive also thought about buying a big barn and turning the inside into one sweet set up...
    house, not houses

warehouse, i would like to live in the one from Blair Witch II, did you see how much hardware that guy had?

Originally posted by TallGuyLittleCar
    Originally posted by gerbick
    after living in Manhattan, then Tokyo... I want space...
    my town does not have a gas station, a fast food joint, a grocery store (nearest one is about 20 mins away). I do not have neighbors On either side of my house. My back yard is a deep water creek off of the rappahanock. My street just recently got a name(i will not tell you the name becuase I do not lock my doors).
    didnt you get your notebook stolen? long time back?

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Originally posted by gurdas
    my town does not have a gas station, a fast food joint, a grocery store (nearest one is about 20 mins away). I do not have neighbors On either side of my house. My back yard is a deep water creek off of the rappahanock. My street just recently got a name(i will not tell you the name becuase I do not lock my doors).
    Huh? am i missing an inside joke?

sorry, i thought u was another guy, he posted that his notebook got stolen because he always left his doors open, and the guy just came in and stole it

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    sorry, i thought u was another guy, he posted that his notebook got stolen because he always left his doors open, and the guy just came in and stole it
    well if they just took my notebook, i'd be pretty happy,
    then agian I don't think most of the country bumpkins would know what to do with my workstation.

As long as its got a courtyard, I'd be happy!

Hmmm, that house from Thirteen Ghosts looked OK but without the ghosts of course.

OR

something with a low maintenance garden, LAN room, personal gym, bar , couple bedrooms, bathrooms, security system with motion sensors, cameras and all those gizmos; and all the otehr good stuff over two storeys!