A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Calling All Flashers :P

Im just calling anyone who has MSN, who goes on Newgrounds or even publishes stuff there and people who use Flash to make games and movies... if you wanna chat you can add me to your MSN. My email addy is krazieness01@hotmail.com

We can share ideas, ways of doing things and we could probly even work together on a piece of work.... seey!

I am very good at detecting hidden motive's in what people are saying to me. Ah, well... My motive-metter 2000 is going off the charts. You clear are going for something more sharing idea's. Possibly them teaching you to code games, something along the line's of this. But I am not sure. (This post is also known as what I did after staying up for 4 days and was very bored.)

hey buddy, gimme a break, i just wanna meet people, i know a hell of a lot about flash, for one you can look at a simple game that i made at http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=45711 and if you have a problem then go away, email me if you want to see my next game im making its 3d and probly better than you could ever do so piss off

Nah, I think he is bored like everyone else on this bored and just wants someone to talk to.

the second bored should be 'board'

Use AIM

LOL funny

eh, who cares...if you read it fast enough it all makes sense.

I use MSN but won't be able to help you much with Flash.

MSN :: kyle_r_mitchell@hotmail.com

Originally posted by NerdInside
    I am very good at detecting hidden motive's in what people are saying to me. Ah, well... My motive-metter 2000 is going off the charts. You clear are going for something more sharing idea's. Possibly them teaching you to code games, something along the line's of this. But I am not sure. (This post is also known as what I did after staying up for 4 days and was very bored.)

The biggest jerks on FK are usually the people who don't have a website, don't use flash much, and have never published any games or movies on the internet.

Nerd Inside's footer is like a freakin GIF for cryin out loud.

Note: this is not a flame, I'm just stating facts, and it pisses me off when so called "vets" flame N00bs for no goddamn reason.

Get off yer high horse, NerdInside

you know, segavenger... you got a point.

however, asking for free help on the boards happens all the time.

wiser to ignore if you have nothing to add, perhaps?

btw, krazieness01... no more mentions about warez - remember your post in Swift3D - anymore, ok? It's against the rules. Good luck with your endeavor... make some money, buy the programs.

Actually I added the guy to my buddy-list.

Yo, Krazieness, I'd be happy to discuss Flash with you and possibly collaborate with you on a project.

BTW: played your game on NG. nice
    I'm making something similar to that, only i've been working on it off and on for months.

it's called

"Attack of the Killer Garden Gnomes"

and someday I'm going to finish making it darnit!

(in the game all the level objects are destructable)

--
    love the footer Gerb

I love gerbick's footer!!

uhmm...all I can say is, i odn't like msn messager or whatever, I use AIM, so I can't help you unless you get AIM, but I can always talk about it on the boards.

thanks sega. when you gonna change your footer? show some of them skills you got in a footer man!

Originally posted by gerbick
    thanks sega. when you gonna change your footer? show some of them skills you got in a footer man!

mmm yes

Methinks it is time to make a new footer.
    I like my "mystic night sky with dark trees in the wind" footer, but I'm growing tired of it.

I need a new idea for a new footer.