A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: (*)Disabling email notification after posting?

Detachment is Balance.
    Sometimes I post a reply in a forum, and i check "email notification" to see if anyone agrees with me, suggests etc. OK, I get a few emails notifications for a few days. Then I'm not interested anymore. but I still get a notification every time someone contributes to the thread, whether talking to me or not (logically).

For instance, last week i posted my opinion of the "Ocean point, Edinburgh" thread, and asked a question about the preloader. I was answered. Now i still receive emails whenever anyone posts their own comment.

This situatin is repeated in about 4-5 threads.

Can i somehow disable it?

Danke.

Originally posted by (*)BlackZer0
    Sometimes I post a reply in a forum, and i check "email notification" to see if anyone agrees with me, suggests etc. OK, I get a few emails notifications for a few days. Then I'm not interested anymore. but I still get a notification every time someone contributes to the thread, whether talking to me or not (logically).

For instance, last week i posted my opinion of the "Ocean point, Edinburgh" thread, and asked a question about the preloader. I was answered. Now i still receive emails whenever anyone posts their own comment.

This situatin is repeated in about 4-5 threads.

Can i somehow disable it?

Danke.
    Quite simply go into your origanal post and press 'Edit' then uncheck 'Email Notification'.

You may have to do it with any other posts you put in there.

HTH

Detachment is Balance.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot. I'll do it right away.