A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: net check???

will the new flash projectors be able to test for internet connection (like flash jesters netchecker)? for instance, net checker test for net connection then returns a variable telling flash yes or no, which the developer can use to adjust actions from the flash movie. Man I hope so this would fit perfectly with theproject I am working on right now!

Thanks

Senior Moderator
    You have asked this question three times now and the answer is NO! you cant, sorry.

You will have to use a .bat file that checks for an internet connection and run it using the FSCOMMAND function.

????

Whoa! I don't recall ever seeing an answer. I don't want to piss you off. You are obviously a nice guy, I can't imagine some one answering the endless questions here (just from the last 2 days alone) not being a nice guy. If I missed an answer that was posted I apoilogize. I will be more careful in the future.

ouch
    Felix_Man

Senior Moderator
    Hey man, sorry to sound a little harsh my bad! Its cool if you missed it, no problems!

Once again, sorry

Smile No prob

Hey man, no worries. I hope you know how much we here appreciate the time you spend filling us all in.

Thanks again