Something that bothers me is seeing those cool bold white fonts on a black background and they dissapear by fading away ..... Could someone help me do this effect??
Does anyone know what i mean? where the letters are small and it fades away as it inlargens..

[Edited by regg1234 on 03-14-2002 at 11:18 PM]