A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THE PURE GODS OF FLASH (I wont waste your time)

Smile 2a this 2a that

I don't mind 2A... I think its a very well designed site... what I don't like is people like *goldpan* completly ripping off the layout.. sure use some ideas... but I have seriously seen at least 15 sites that are total knock offs of 2A... THATS PATHETIC!

Now about Widegroup... the intro is one of the best I've seen..... the main menu can be a little touchy but it looks great. I love the little mini intros for each section.... but I do agree.. I just don't feel like stoping and reading anything... entertain me mode step in and its all down hill from there.... aside from that and the large file sizes, Id say wide group is one of the best...

I still say http://www.studiocmd.com is the best - theres a bunch of sites ther, totaly different than each other, and they achieve the corporate imaghe and the experimentel image all at onec.

That's just sick!

Plus, its totally orignial, my favorite it the fusion one, the first one, that's so damn sick wikkid hella cool

um... what?

Originally posted by white-pony
    I still say http://www.studiocmd.com is the best - theres a bunch of sites ther, totaly different than each other, and they achieve the corporate imaghe and the experimentel image all at onec.

That's just sick!

Plus, its totally orignial, my favorite it the fusion one, the first one, that's so damn sick wikkid hella cool

word yo!

Wow, that takes one's breath away. At least now I know what to aspire to, though I'm suddenly feeling so...inadequate... ::sniffle:: :-p

how about this one
    http://www.hell.com/gate

click on the date shown

then type chaos

once your done viewing that check this out
    http://www.nowwashyourhands.com

after that play with this
    http://www.sodaplay.com

It seems like i must be the only person that has not seen the 2A site lol........you all make it out to be the dogs bollox, id love to see it, can some1 give me a url ?

wow! I love this site!

Originally posted by vfrnc30
    It seems like i must be the only person that has not seen the 2A site lol........you all make it out to be the dogs bollox, id love to see it, can some1 give me a url ?
    3 pages on this thread with neary all of you knowing who they are.....can nobody give me there site address. All this talk about them, i just gotta see

Av: 3D & Media Developer

Fire torpedos Captain!
    I thought it kicked a**. That ROCKED! I turned my volume up for that site, i think it's better then ANY site i've seen!!!!!!! yes, even RevonXs but that's just an intro, and it kicked serious butt.

I am amazed.

White pony.. you made studiocmd didnt you..? I see you advertising it everywhere..

[b] NO [b]
    No, they (he, she) did not.

That's the end of that thought process.

J

he.

and know, I'm not studiocmd.com but HOLY S%$#T!!!!!!! That new disection manufactior section IS THE WIKKIDIST THING I EVER SAW - YOU ARE A GOD!

pbleper, what kind of FPS do you have on your footer? 500? I am glad to continue to see the 2A promotion on Flashkit. It shouldn't be forgotten. A truly inspirational site for me. Studiocmd is clearly one of my favorites as well. Such a phenomenal use of transitions. Nice work!

I JSUT FIGURED IT OUT! I thought the noises where the site, but theres those CONSUMME buttons and then more + signs, and then awesome, awsome, awsome stufdf..........

WIKKIDWIKKIDWIKKIDWIKKIDWIKKIDWIKKIDWIKKIDWIKKIDWI KKID

HOLY CRAP THATS THE SIKKIST THING I EVER SAW !!!!!!!

[Edited by white-pony on 04-15-2002 at 10:01 AM]