A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: LOGO

resolved

how do you like new logo of flash?

Smile

I think that it is kind of strage looking. I think that they could have come out with a better logo for such a powerful and robust tool.

i think new logo is better then old!

Developer
    The Bluegrass State Will Flash For Food ™

i like it

it's simple, just like all the other macromedia logos.

yes they are simple but nice!
    i like very macromedia-s logo!

Arckid - Curving the Web
    who's products are popular .. logo automatically popular ... rest logo is much much fine but products are fail then no value of it ...

what do you think ???

adobe logo is very simple ... macromedia and microsoft ... all r simple one ...

but their products are great ...

what do u thinks guyz!

Originally posted by aashu.com
    who's products are popular .. logo automatically popular ... rest logo is much much fine but products are fail then no value of it ...

what do you think ???

adobe logo is very simple ... macromedia and microsoft ... all r simple one ...

but their products are great ...

what do u thinks guyz!
    i agree with you but not with microsoft products

Arckid - Curving the Web
    i m also not MS lover ...

but hav to believe what the truth is!

OK I used to never be able to resist an anti-MS flame war, but that was then. So all I'm going to say is that I use a mac, and MS Word literally destroyed my operating system. MS and I haven't spoken since.

Best Logo Ever

SGI used to have the best logo ever. The old Silicon Graphics 3D cube was awesome. The moron who signed off to have the logo changed and name officially shortened to "sgi" should be sent to some place bad.
    In 'The Special Place' in my mind I attribute the fall of SGI on the fact that they got rid of the logo.

How stupid can you be. That's like asking Apple to get rid of the logo, change the name of the company to "mac" and also have that be the logo too.

Originally posted by mwilber
    OK I used to never be able to resist an anti-MS flame war, but that was then. So all I'm going to say is that I use a mac, and MS Word literally destroyed my operating system. MS and I haven't spoken since.
    You have the right to say Microsoft is bad because one product didn't work with your MacOS, but since you are neither the creator of MacOS or MS Word, then you can't prove it was Word's fault.

I've experienced numerous failures on attempted installation of different software products on both Windows and MacOS, but unless the software manufacturer has identified a specific reason for their software causing this, I can't reasonably assume it's the OS or the software without testing it in different environments.

All the MacIntoshes at the college I attended had the complete MS Office installed and running fine on them. However, I do think that MS products run better on MS OS, whether that's by design or just by MS not having as much in-depth familiarity with MacOS architecture is not mine to guess.

To pull this line of thinking back to Flash and hopefully MX, I have had installations of Flash fail on MacOS and WinOS and then work the next time. FlashMX will further blur the lines of content created to work on MacOS vs WinOS and hopefully we will all find that common ground and rest peacefully.

skip

Arckid - Curving the Web
    huh!

i dont think so that MS will make a software for MAC else then IE ...