A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: trouble

Please help me!!!!!
    I am trying to add music to a recent .swf file i created and post on a personal uploader. i don't have the fla for it anymore and i have no clue how to edit it in flash so that i can add the music to it. i can only open either the first frame only or it opens as a flash movie. i have tried importing it into flash as well but i get the same result. i am new to this somewhat so go easy
    thanks

Well you have two options.

1. Option one is to creatre a seperate SWF that contains onlt the sound and then join the two files together using Clipyard. Clipyard can be found at http://www.goldshell.com -Note that Clipyard can only edit mid sized SWFs so if your SWFS are over 2 meg it won't be able to handle them.

2. You can Create a new Flash File that contains the sound and loads in the other SWF Using Load Movie- This is your best option. You will want to make a preloader for the loaded movie- check in the Actionscripting forum if you are using Flash or check in the apropriate forum if you are using LiveMotion 2, KM , 3D Flash Animator, or here if you are using Ming or another SDK for help with the scripting. Since you mention FLAs you are using Flash.