A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Pixels and Flash

Wink

When i import a image, it always lost 1 line left and 1 in botton. Sometimes i gain a line in TOP and Left.
    I export the movie and still the same.
    With big images whe dont se almost any diference.
    But with small images the line lost are better view.

How can i do ?
    My images are GIF and JPG.

Best Regards

i never noticed that happening, but why don't you take the images into photoshop or something and add a pixel wide line all around it before you import it.

This is a pretty common problem ... no one seems to know WHY it happens, and no one knows WHY these fixes work; but here they are:

1. Try resizing the image using your INFO panel - if you "break" your image you should notice it looses a couple of pixels ... top it up to the correct size and then group it.

2. Adjust the APLHA percentage to 99% instead of 100%. Some people claim that works, although it hasn't worked for me so far. But you can try it anyway.

Hope these help.

Wink

Originally posted by garbage
    This is a pretty common problem ... no one seems to know WHY it happens, and no one knows WHY these fixes work; but here they are:

1. Try resizing the image using your INFO panel - if you "break" your image you should notice it looses a couple of pixels ... top it up to the correct size and then group it.

2. Adjust the APLHA percentage to 99% instead of 100%. Some people claim that works, although it hasn't worked for me so far. But you can try it anyway.

Hope these help.
    Thanks i will try that.

Regards