A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Kit moderators are pansies

it pretty much sucks to have your question removed because the word "retarded" in reference to a PROGRAM and not human beings was used. it's not even about censorship anymore, it's about anything derogatory to a product manufactured by the company they're in cahoots with is in involved.

and, the only rebutle i predict to this will be, "Well, did you read the fine print when you signed up with FlashKit? Hold on, let me pull this thumb out of my ass."

Two rules you gotta follow with this stupid forum:

1. Never outsmart or outspeak a moderator.

2. Do not degrade Flash MX or compare it to Livemotion 2.

this forum is biased and run by FASCISTS.

Calm down,

ask them to create a board for comparing and abusing flash and maybe you wont be consored.
    this is a help forum, thats what it;s for
    people are just sick of it being used as an outlet to vent anger about flash,

send your complaints to macromedia,

::_MX-monkey_:: You Are Perfectly RIGHT!

Originally posted by neurofaux

That's a bit harsh isn't it? Dicatators maybe? But Fascists?

::_MX-monkey_:: & Damir Secki hit it right on the head. We come to the Flash MX help forum at FK because we want to learn the program, not hear about whats wrong with it or what is does not have. We are stuck with Flash MX whether we like it or not and we just have to make the best of it. No one is forcing you to use the program and you dont HAVE to upgrade or buy it, period. Now one thing I am upset about is when companies market a product and state is has certain feautures and functions and then you buy the product and it does not really have a specific feature or function. (Flash MX and Browser Back button support)

neurofaux

Flashkit is help forum, not a complaint, warez, crack forum.
    If you are so unhappy here than please feel free not to visit Flashkit in the future.

Thanks,
    Eric

it pretty much sucks to have your question removed because the word "retarded" in reference to a PROGRAM and not human beings was used. it's not even about censorship anymore, it's about anything derogatory to a product manufactured by the company they're in cahoots with is in involved.

and, the only rebutle i predict to this will be, "Well, did you read the fine print when you signed up with FlashKit? Hold on, let me pull this thumb out of my ass."

there have been plenty of threads in this forum criticising flash mx in a constructive manner, this is, however, a help forum, not a discussion forum as pointed out by other moderators.

flashkit is a g-rated board and we appreciate anyone that wants to contribute to this community in a constructive manner.

there are many other boards you can join if you don't like it here, as estudioworks says, feel free not to visit.

fk has the best mods

... i wanna be just like u guys when i grow up

I TOTALLY agree with neurofaux. I made a post entitled:

FLASH STINKS

and posted this in the body:

Undocumented feature: _root.noseSmell.attachSmell(Nose.get());
    or at least smells!

My post was removed immediately, and I was told that this was not a forum for complaining. Uh, duh. Nobody even read my post; it's an actionScrips joke about undocumented features, and I was hoping to kick off a thread. Instead I was brow-beaten by someone who didn't bother to read the post he was nixing. I tought this board was for all things relating to flash. Complaing here might be the only way some of us are going to be able to let MM know that we were not satisfied with their launch of MX, and that the launch was screwed up. I felt let down by MM, and I thought that this would be the one place I could express my frustrations with my peers. I understand that this isn't the place for flames, or foul language, but if flashkit isn't an open forum of the flash community, let me know, and I'll make my posts elsewhere.

tutash

Civilian

I think you've got the wrong forum, try:
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/foru...php?forumid=44 or email me directly at webmaster@flashkit.com

This thread is closed; there are people posting MX help requests.