A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: ***SOS***

Angry

I just spent more than 6 agravating hours (after 2 crashes, tweeking, etc.) on a flash intro that would be imported into director. However, I am beginning to realize that director version 6.0 doesn't import flash. But i may be wrong. If it does, how do i do this?
    Can somebody answer before i put a bullet to my brain? (I have til 5PM Eastern to find out)
    Arghhhh!!!!!

Lightbulb

I know that i flash you can export in to various things. depending on what you'd like to do depends on the export file. Select FILE>Export Movie From there make it into a GIF Sequence or a Quicktime Movie (i suggest quicktime)and then import the file into director, and dont forget to use the Plug in or the thingy that makes quicktime movies viewable.

Hope this helps!

-Shadow

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

Cool

Might be able to use an active X control to make it work. There is an extra for Authorware pre 5.5 that did the same. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000100.swf" quality=high WIDTH=375 HEIGHT=75 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>