A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: ~~ PROBLEM WITH IE .. EEELP MEEEE~~

Angry

hi guys..
    i dunno if im writing in the right place.. err.. hehe.. sorry but i resorted to coming here for help hehe.. well my problem is..
    well when u download with IE.. without a download program. it comes up with a pop up window that says.. "aer u sure u want to download.. " or something.. and then when u click yes u get to choose where u download.. well.. being the stupid me i was.. i clicked on "dont prompt me about this file again" or something like that.. and NOW.. when i click to download a ZIP file... it just downloads it to the TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES folder and its REALLI getting annoying because i have to make my trip over to that folder and copy it to the folder i would like it in.. now if u could help ill luv u for it hehe.. thankyou all!

-signature will be coming soon-

if you use windows it could be helpfully to have al look into your registry.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER
    SOFTWARE
    MICROSOFT
    INTERNET EXPLORER
    there you will find an entry called
    DOWNLOAD DIRECTORY......

hope it helps

cheers
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00001422.swf" quality=high WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=60 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

Wink

hehe thanx!!... well i opened that.. and i deleted the directory in it.. if thast what i was meant to do~ hehe... well.. if it stuffs my computer ill just have to bash my computer hehe well thanx
    EDITED - ACTUALLY.. it DOESNTwork.. hehe.. well thanx for ur help any!! bubai

[This message has been edited by bell_maker (edited 24 March 2000).]

Bell Maker , you're in the wrong place, thread being moved to the Pope's domain in General Help