A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: tv lines effects

Smile

can someone tell me how to make the tv line effect in flash or how it's done thanxs. and why when i play my music in media player it plays the right speed but when i try to import it into flash its slows down can some one help me please thanxs

stef - digital-farm.co.uk Stefan150's Avatar

try this

I remember trying to do this a while ago and all I could come up with, which looked okay, was to have 3 different size lines moving up and down the movie and alpha in and out then, which look pritty cool, did a new layer and insert about 2cm diamater circles in the top left of the move in just one key-frame that flashed in every few seconds, you cant really notice the dots flashing but it does give it that movie style effect (see the film matrix) try that. One of my friends did a web-site for his band http://www.jelutong.co.uk and done a wicked static effect that looks very effective. if you like it let me know and I will find out how he did it.

Stef.

Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki sefiro's Avatar
    i know how it is done in photoshop but in flash...i don't know...
    you could write an actionscript that will multiply a single line to cover the whole movie.

by the way... i think the reason why the movie slows down is that maybe you have a slow machine...

What move slows down?

ignore that last post. sorry!

If you mess up in one post, feel free to use the edit/delete option to remove it. That way you don't have to post twice in order to say that the previous post was a mistake.