A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: where are the good intro's?

Flash is a multimedia application. Images, video, vectors, sound.. it can all be considered flash. I think you should rephrase to say: "That's not vector, thats raster. I don't like it. :-@"

dhawaltank

true

true, it looks like a slideshow. i am a spiderman fan and so i think its pretty cool. i dont object anyone's opinion. but in my opinion, that "slide show," is still exciting. (cause i'm a spiderman fan, remember)

dhawaltank
    just for my information, how do u lock a thread. is it the power that only the modifiers have or can we do it to? thankx. and by the way, do you guys (and gals if there are any here on fk) got any more websites. keep em coming. they are great.
    [Edited by dhawaltank on 05-04-2002 at 12:45 PM]

Hey guys

what do u think about this intro... http://www.theclubdirectory.com

i think i did a pretty good job for being new to overall design and not very creative and knowing only the basics of flash (sorry, just trying to excuse myself)

thanks

dhawaltank
    i guess its okay. i mean its kinda short but.....well, I would give it 3/5 stars if I had to rate it.

nice work on clubdirectory

good work, clean graphics, sharp spinning logo + sound is good, nice work.. 8/10 .. very professional.. also, nice interior graphics .. good job dude flash on

only idea, maybe add a pic of a guy n girl, or just cute girl face etc, a small bitmap, somewhere in the mix..

dhawaltank
    i think that that intro was kinda short

dhawaltank
    Just found this site on this forum. The thread was closed down so I would like to share it with you all. Please give me a few comments about it. I think the intro is pretty cool. Very simple yet veru influencial. http://www.rastyle.com

Here's a preview of FC.. about 1/5th of the whole thing.
    http://members.shaw.ca/pbleper/tehdo...hconcerto.html

I'm also working on a brand new new fast paced intro.. I'll post it tomorrow or the day after, when I finish.

dhawaltank
    no matter what, ur flash skills are great and there is no denying it. for being 14 it is beyond excellence. My work is cheap. Anyway...I cant wait to see your whole thing. (you are right we just want to see animation. hehehehe). So please post it when its done. I cant wait!!!!

intro..wOw

Hi I was surfing through net and I have founded this ... intro very cooool regarding my point of view..wht do u say..?

http://rizarts.tripod.com/demos/intro2.html

Keep on jumping &&&& bumping

[Edited by ram14 on 05-08-2002 at 02:50 AM]

Film and Game Music - 3D
    pelber..

that was pretty frickin' cool! Loved the subtle sound fx.. eeire open-ended images.. Where did you get the music from? Yours? or someone elses'?

looking forward to seeing your final animation!

-j

fc intro

pbler:Im waiting for ur complete fc intro...cant wait!!

The music is a kind of half-half thing.. i took 9-10 songs from various artists and some classical stuff, mixed them together, and added a few of my own things.. don't know if that's supposed to be allowed or not, but whatever.. The full soundtrack is 3 and a half minutes.. so I still have a lot more work to do on the animation :-P. Another 4500 frames to go lol.

I'm still working on my music skills.. hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to create full original soundtracks.. right now I'm kind of in-between. The HLH intro soundtrack was made using some mission impossible music, and adding my own james bond riffs and stuff on top of it.

I still can't get to your quality of music, edgen, if I start from scratch.. but maybe one day . Glad you guys liked the beginning of FC.. I'll be working on it more.

dhawaltank
    that was a great site ram14. definately worth mention. and what is the nonsence I hear about you not being good in music. I think its nonsense. I think your music is great. Take you andelviun (forgive my spelling) intro for example. That was great.

here

http://www.nymphonix.com
    interesting music toy.
    all letters have musical button states for over, and down.

Corporate sites

I don't see any real corporate or business sites that have intros in this list. Do clients not want these? Or are they just for eye candy for developers?

dhawaltank
    that aint no intro. very cool but not a intro.

The music for antedeluvian was actually made by someone else in the clan.

Re: Corporate sites

Originally posted by sescoyote
    I don't see any real corporate or business sites that have intros in this list. Do clients not want these? Or are they just for eye candy for developers?
    Yes most time this thing occurs..that the companies dont prefer the corporate look sites or intros. More companies are relying on dashing colorful very much animated movies..and most of the times they dont even know the complexity of corporate intros and there extra edge.