dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check out the Patch!

kidpablo, have you ever seen the movie Requiem for a Dream? Its amazing.

Yeah, I've seen it. It's a fantastic film. (although seriously depressing!) In fact its inspired a lot of my design work in the past.

The film is great. That end sequence takes you to the edge but doesn't bring you back again. Brilliant.

I saw the web site ages ago when the film first came out. Have you guys seen any of the other stuff that hi-res have done? All their work is to that standard. They do some really good stuff.

Cheers for the other link kidpablo.

Pi is also another great film by the same director. Not as depressing but just as wierd.

CHUUUUUUUUUCH

Why do you waste my time? What is this? Where do you get off posting this? If i wanted a crappier version of windows that went FULL SCREEN i would go to Microshaft and get it there. Go home. Take it.

Thumbs up BLOW IT OUT YOUR ARSE!

Originally posted by Chuuch
    Why do you waste my time? What is this? Where do you get off posting this? If i wanted a crappier version of windows that went FULL SCREEN i would go to Microshaft and get it there. Go home. Take it.
    I take it a Microshaft is probably what you have. If you got nothing constructive to say then don't say it. Better to stay quite and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and leave no doubt.

I see with 3 posts (at the time of writing) that you are a new member and so probably don't quite understand what a community is about yet. You are what is wrong with people in the world. So quick to slag something but can't offer any kind of comment why you don't like it and what in your humble opinion could be done to improve it.

I would say that you sound like a kid, but I have had more intelligent communication with 11 year olds on this very site. It would be insulting to kids.

If you have come here looking to just flame then grow up and don't waste MY time.
    [Edited by choclate vanilla on 05-01-2002 at 06:30 AM]