A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 2 animation????

okay this is probably simple but not that simple for me

I have a square, and currently i can easy drag the SPIN and make it go right... but i want it to go right then left...

BUT every time that i drag the right, then drag the left, it just replaces the right and makes it left. I WANT BOTH!!!

" Lets Rock ! ....... " NitroCharged's Avatar
    Make the animation for a clockwise spin.
    Import into flash. Copy all frames and paste at the end. While frames are still selected 'reverse selected frames'. Done.

[swf width="150" height="114" background="#000000"]http://users.esc.net.au/~nitro/demo/kul.swf[/swf].

well... ummm, i just gave the square as an example, but i really want something more complex... but sorry for not being more specific....

how about this example... i want it to FLIP Vertically... then i want it to do a 45 DOWNWARD turn....

now what???

**** please note****
    that my object is not a square.. its a pretty complex object but i just chose to use the square as my example object

" Lets Rock ! ....... " NitroCharged's Avatar
    It could be the Statue of Liberty for all I care - it doesn't matter, the technique applies to ANY object/s !

All the things you want to do to said 'complex object' are easy. Just use the 'animate' button.
    Click on the timeline as to how long you want it to take to 'flip vertically' then, at that timeline, flip the object using the trackball.
    Now click further down the timeline and again, using the trackball, vertically roll it 45 degrees. The trackball rolls can be set to move at preset angles from the drop down list that's there so you can do these flips very accurately. Swift will create the animation.

( couldn't resist!)