A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Miniml.com standard 7_65 and 7_66 - please help

Hi, everybody

Let me tell you my problem and hope that you will be able to help me. I have downloaded a while back the font family standard7X from the http://www.miniml.com website. At that point, in the zip file I have received, there were also included the fonts standard 7_65 and standard 7_66. Now, I have installed a new os and forgot to back up these fonts.

I have visited the miniml.com website again and noticed that for all the fonts (including these fonts) I would have to pay. But since I only need these two, i do not see the reason of paying $100 right now. Could you help me out?

"Don't worry, you didn't see me"

Sorry... i really wish I could but Kraig doesn't want anyone to -he's got a family to support you know- and since I know him personally, i wouldn't feel right. if you're going to obsessive, try finding a .swf that has that font in it. if it displays, then it is embeded. then search your cache for the .ttf files.

I fully understand that and agree with you. I will probably end up buying his fonts anyway. He has done a wonderful job with them, so the $100 wouldn't be all that much for all his font families.

And I have tried searching for the cached ttf files, but for some reason I cannot find it, no matter what I do. But thanks anyway for your help.

Stefan

flash doesn't cache .ttf files, they're embedded in the .swf, and as far as i know, cannot be extracted

kemie,

you might be right about that - i searched every possible file on my computer and nothing. it would make more sense to have it embed to the swf, so I'm pretty sure you're right.