A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: FLASH FX VIRUS :: BE CAREFUL

Just to let everyone know the flash fx trail version deleted everything on my computer. downloaded from macromedia.com, you would not expect anything to happen. your worng. wiped everything I have done. F**KING ****ERS. sorry about the language. I wish I could get mt hands on those sisters f**kers.

First it's Flash MX no fx and why don't you explain what happened instead of just cussing and miss spelling words? This is a help board we can't help if you just blow up. I doubt the trial has a virus, it's probably user error, but we can't help if you don't explain yourself. Also might want to remove ::God:: from your post, He doesn't talk that way :-)

Virus??

I downloaded the MX trial and no probs here. I think there would have been a major flood of screams and shouts if MM had been kind enough to bundle the trial with a friendly lil virus, =p.

Sounds fishy !!

Developer
    The Bluegrass State Will Flash For Food ™
    Originally posted by estudioworks
    Sounds fishy !!
    it is fishy.

don't listen to this guy. it his(or her) first post and they just want to stirr up some trouble. i don't think anything else needs to be said on this topic...

so u must have the flash FX alpha version thats completely unstable
    i would recomend flash MX theres no "viruses" in the trial

Dont really care what you think, it's not the reason why i put the subject on. It happend, TWICE . Thats it. May not be a virus, and yes its MX, I'm sure you understood what I ment, so if you want to do spell check and bull **** read a f**king essay.

Grow up

Frankly I think you're not very quick in the head. I doubt whatever screwed your system came from Flash MX since you're the only one that seems to have the problem. You are an ass. Although this is the first contact I've had with you I think you deserve whatever has happened to you.