I want to establish a data base to GIVE
    information that will serve goodwill. I
    resently had an idea that if enough people come
    together to research problems in our society,
    get to the heart of the issues, we could then
    spread our finding to individuals thus creating
    change.

I know that there are those who see the problems
    in our world and feel helpless to do something.
    I know that if I could prove myself to those
    people that I have the know-how to help humanity,
    then I will be able to gather together enough
    volunteers.

I do not want money, I only want effort. Please
    email me if you want to help.

I call this idea...
    PROJECT IN HUMAN RESEARCH (PIHR)

---------------------------------------------------------

I have not stopped in my effort althought this thread has been dead for awhile. I still need people to join me in my quest for solutions to the problems that plague our world. Please do not get caught up in pointless debates about who's right and who's wrong. The one thing that is right is love. We need a more caring environment. If you feel that then say something. Please view my website: http://www.geocities.com/trilioth/index.html I hope to make this a more dynamic website dedicated to providing the truth about real world problem and real solutions.
    [Edited by Evilmoose on 05-15-2002 at 04:43 PM]

EVILMOOSE

This NickName make you look mor like a terrorist than a humanist. Don't you think!!!

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Originally posted by trionik
    EVILMOOSE

This NickName make you look mor like a terrorist than a humanist. Don't you think!!!
    Bullwinkles evil twin!!!

You think I am joking? Well, I'm not. You know
    the problems of this world. I'm not asking
    anything more than for you to speak out against
    selfishness. Let me here your voice here and
    now. You can say what you want about me. I
    wish you would. I have no more patience for
    those who will hardened their hearts. I give you
    one chance. Choose here and now. See your
    brother's pain or chase after your own vanity.

um, this is a flash forum, perhaps you may get more response in a more generic forum !?

Originally posted by RazoRmedia
    um, this is a flash forum, perhaps you may get more response in a more generic forum !?
    perhaps...

Excuse me, but I thought this was a generic discussion, the Coffee Lounge that is. I am a member here and Flash projects are part of this discussion.

:clears his throat:

"EVILMOOSE"

HaHaha.
    Is that the name you would be taking to the world stage? Change the name and we would take you seriously

so its something open-source?

Originally posted by henry38
    "EVILMOOSE"

HaHaha.
    Is that the name you would be taking to the world stage? Change the name and we would take you seriously
    Can one change his name without signing up for a new account?

so its something open-source?
    Something like that.

well, I'm not good with db's, but I can' help with the design of it

"What the heck" Sign me up. If anything it would be a good laugh to see the look on the faces of the establishment when you stroll on the world scene with a name like that..

"Don't worry, you didn't see me"

uggghhhh!!!! another "lets get together and make a site to make other stuff" thing....

ryan, you're the one that wanted to call it 'something epiphany'

If you are truely serious about getting this off the ground, send me an e-mail telling me something about yourself and what you can do. If you are not, then do not mislead others with false statements of hope. I am looking forward to your response.

On a seperate note I have been doing research of my own. I will begin to post more about what I have found within the next two or three days. I as you can see I am dedicated this project. I am also available to chat after 11 p.m. (Central US)--that is if my roommates don't need me. You may contact me via AIM, screen name: triliothd.

"Don't worry, you didn't see me"

Originally posted by TrIzKuT
    ryan, you're the one that wanted to call it 'something epiphany'
    I said i'd help with KC. I tried. then nothing. i suggested a name and thats it. i emaile jman with an interface design but nothing more. i didn't start it, i didn't *support* it and i didn't start some crazed project (no offense, moose of evil). so don't talk to me about it.

This NickName make you look mor like a terrorist than a humanist.

Change the name and we would take you seriously

If anything it would be a good laugh to see the look on the faces of the establishment when you stroll on the world scene with a name like that..

no offense, moose of evil
    I don't take offense to anything, but you guys really can't see to get over my name. A friend gave me that nickname in a computer class in highschool, and it stuck. I decided to use it as a screenname, but now this is the only place I use it. I currently use Trilioth.

I don't take offense to anything, but you guys really can't see to get over my name. A friend gave me that nickname in a computer class in highschool, and it stuck. I decided to use it as a screenname, but now this is the only place I use it. I currently use Trilioth. [/B][/QUOTE]

"Trilioth.?" uggghhhh!!!! Are you sre about that? That is just as bad as evilmoose, evil de moose, moose of evil etc. Trilioth sounds like something from Lord of the Rings or a Harry Potter film. Don't worry, it still makes for a good laugh. By the way why can't you elaborate more on this project of yours to strike up more interest. As at now the information you have given us is too vague.

As it stands this project is the design stage. I am posting my 'call to service', if you will, to gather volunteers. I have began a writing I call the Abomination of Desolation. Here is what I have written so far. It may not appeal to all audiances it reflects a lot on my spiritual side.
    The Abomination is sin;
    The Desolation is pain.

Most Americans live fruitless, empty lives. We clock in 30 or more hours a week
    doing work that makes a few men rich and causes the general public to waist their
    money. Lets take Mc Donald's for example. One would pay Mcdonalds on an adverage
    of 8 dollars for a quick meal--a meal that results in general bad health. Being
    unhealthy one would have to pay doctors/clinics/hospitals/pharmacists/drug companies
    (making a few men rich) for poor health care (unnatural chemicals to pollute our
    bodies even further) so that we will just get sick again. BREAK THE CYCLE! Your
    body is your temple and if you don't keep that temple clean (stop polluting the
    body) you are going to be in bad health and live a short lifespan.

Sin equals pain.

There is a pattern to it all. It's harder to see how you are hurting your
    self than it is to see how you are helping yourself. What are the basic things
    that a person needs? Let's take a look at what makes up a human. There are three
    temples--the body, the mind, and the spirit. The body needs food, water, shelter,
    clothing, and health care. The mind needs education, work, and leisure. The
    spirit needs to serve. By corrupting the temples one causes himself pain. This
    is the balance of cause and effect, karma. BALANCE YOUR TEMPLES!

Sin is excess,
    Pain is want.

We live in exess of ourselves thus cultivating corruption of all life be it mineral,
    plant, animal, or human. Our excesses include an abundance of material things,
    an exceding consumation of foods, and an over-consumtion of energies. New Webster's
    Thesaurus (Revised Edition (c) 1982, 1980) says that excess is synonymous with
    extravagance, immoderation, intemperance, profusion, superabundance, superfluity, and
    surplus. Webster also says that dearth, deficientcy, lack, paucity, and want are
    antonyms of excess. Don't you see the pattern here. By having excess you cause
    deficientcy. You can sit back and claim your innocence all you want. There are very
    few americans that live in moderation. Most are on one side of the fence or the
    other. Either one is poor, deficient, living with out the abiblity to supply for
    himself all the needs of his temples, or one is rich, excessive, living with more
    than is needed to supply for his temples.
    As far as flash works are concered, I have a few navigation designs I am working on but they are still a little raw for publication. I have developed a function that creates a sizable dragable window that can swap levels. I also developed a kind of build-your-own-font function. Although the way I deveoped the font causes my system to lag.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Evilmoose
    [B]As it stands this project is the design stage. I am posting my 'call to service', if you will, to gather volunteers. I have began a writing I call the Abomination of Desolation. Here is what I have written so far. It may not appeal to all audiances it reflects a lot on my spiritual side.
    The Abomination is sin;
    The Desolation is pain.

Most Americans live fruitless, empty lives. We clock in 30 or more hours a week
    doing work that makes a few men rich and causes the general public to waist their
    money. Lets take Mc Donald's for example. One would pay Mcdonalds on an adverage
    of 8 dollars for a quick meal--a meal that results in general bad health. Being
    unhealthy one would have to pay doctors/clinics/hospitals/pharmacists/drug companies
    (making a few men rich) for poor health care (unnatural chemicals to pollute our
    bodies even further) so that we will just get sick again. BREAK THE CYCLE! Your
    body is your temple and if you don't keep that temple clean (stop polluting the
    body) you are going to be in bad health and live a short lifespan.

Sin equals pain.

There is a pattern to it all. It's harder to see how you are hurting your
    self than it is to see how you are helping yourself. What are the basic things
    that a person needs? Let's take a look at what makes up a human. There are three
    temples--the body, the mind, and the spirit. The body needs food, water, shelter,
    clothing, and health care. The mind needs education, work, and leisure. The
    spirit needs to serve. By corrupting the temples one causes himself pain. This
    is the balance of cause and effect, karma. BALANCE YOUR TEMPLES!

Sin is excess,
    Pain is want.

We live in exess of ourselves thus cultivating corruption of all life be it mineral,
    plant, animal, or human. Our excesses include an abundance of material things,
    an exceding consumation of foods, and an over-consumtion of energies. New Webster's
    Thesaurus (Revised Edition (c) 1982, 1980) says that excess is synonymous with
    extravagance, immoderation, intemperance, profusion, superabundance, superfluity, and
    surplus. Webster also says that dearth, deficientcy, lack, paucity, and want are
    antonyms of excess. Don't you see the pattern here. By having excess you cause
    deficientcy. You can sit back and claim your innocence all you want. There are very
    few americans that live in moderation. Most are on one side of the fence or the
    other. Either one is poor, deficient, living with out the abiblity to supply for
    himself all the needs of his temples, or one is rich, excessive, living with more
    than is needed to supply for his temples.

Evilmoose

I have news for you everything you have written here is how the rest of the world sees America. Haven't you heard that most of the world hates Americans. Why doesn't anybody hate the Russians or the Japanese etc. Its good that some of you are beginning to take a hard look at yourselves before daring to venture into solving the worlds problems. Charity begins at home. America is decadent of all fronts

Evilmoose

I have news for you everything you have written here is how the rest of the world sees America. Haven't you heard that most of the world hates Americans. Why doesn't anybody hate the Russians or the Japanese etc. Its good that some of you are beginning to take a hard look at yourselves before daring to venture into solving the worlds problems. Charity begins at home. America is decadent of all fronts
    I am not the rest of the world, and certainly do not propose we crach airplanes into building, strap bombs to our chests, or participate any other violent, offencive act. I will admit that if it were not for the 9-11 attact, I may have continued on my blind, selfish path. The shock of such an incident awakened my awareness to the pain of the world. I do not hate America or any other country, the same as I don't hate individuals. The key to this whole porblem is cooperation not division. Political leaders of the world, I'm afraid, still fight for their own agendas. In away they are all wrong. I have been wrong for myselfishness, and each day I strive to change my ways and reach out to my brothers and sisters around the world.