dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90

Thread: [RESOLVED] What is your nationality?

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    6
    and I'm from Denmark

  2. #42
    Wichser
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    348
    BBB and German

    big bad bold...



  3. #43
    Funky Dutch Cactus
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    92
    100% dutch.

  4. #44
    The Flashkit Mama
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Karachi , Pakistan
    Posts
    887
    Originally posted by sindhu2k
    Hi!
    i'm from Pakistan. Hey aabirnisar! tum akailay naheen ho... :-)
    Chaloo kisi ko tau ehsaas howa mera
    keep swishin , aap kahan rehtay hain , kiss shehr mein .

  5. #45
    Moonlight shadow asheep_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,010
    Anyone got a dictionary?

  6. #46
    Dynamic Systems, Inc. mikaelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    DySyst.com
    Posts
    1,383
    Originally posted by tiGRAN=-2001
    Originally posted by mikaelian


    This map is too... phisical.

    In fact Armenia also is a projection of the ancient history upon our modern days...

    Flashkit seems to be overfloaded by Armenians

    Tigran, where are you originally from?


    that map used to be bigger

    Im from Yerevan! lived 6 years there

    what about you Vahag? xosum es hayeren?
    [Edited by tiGRAN=-2001 on 04-21-2002 at 03:34 AM]
    Yeah, I well speak Armenian, English, German, Russian, Actionscript and some other languages.

    You only lived in Yerevan for 6 years? So you moved to US?

    ***

    That map sucks...

  7. #47
    I'm from Scotland.

  8. #48
    exclusive member ( V I P ) tiGRAN=-2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    434
    Originally posted by mikaelian

    Yeah, I well speak Armenian, English, German, Russian, Actionscript and some other languages.

    You only lived in Yerevan for 6 years? So you moved to US?

    ***

    That map sucks...
    NO,I moved to Moscow then to Mexico and now in US

    so that makes 4 languages for me too

    Where do you live?

  9. #49
    Dynamic Systems, Inc. mikaelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    DySyst.com
    Posts
    1,383
    Originally posted by tiGRAN=-2001
    Originally posted by mikaelian

    Yeah, I well speak Armenian, English, German, Russian, Actionscript and some other languages.

    You only lived in Yerevan for 6 years? So you moved to US?

    ***

    That map sucks...
    NO,I moved to Moscow then to Mexico and now in US

    so that makes 4 languages for me too

    Where do you live?
    At the moment in Yerevan. By the way, I have also lived in Moscow 1992-1994 (PhD from Moscow State University, man ).

    Do you study Flash for fun or it is going to be a serious job for you?

  10. #50
    Griffhiggins 2.2 clifgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Your Bathroom! Bwahahaha!
    Posts
    1,383
    Grand Ol' US of A...

  11. #51
    Senior Member -LEVI-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    359
    im Hungarian, but live in Canada

  12. #52
    it's lag....
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    12
    Only true viking in this lounge

    ME NORWAY!! HIDE YOUR WOMEN


  13. #53
    The Metamorphic Mutant Mystique_MHz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    218
    I'm from Puerto Rico but live in Florida-USA

    I speak Spanish, English, ActionScript and oh yeah... pig-latin *ellowHay lashkitFay riendsFay*

    Mystique

  14. #54
    exclusive member ( V I P ) tiGRAN=-2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    434
    Originally posted by mikaelian

    At the moment in Yerevan. By the way, I have also lived in Moscow 1992-1994 (PhD from Moscow State University, man ).

    Do you study Flash for fun or it is going to be a serious job for you? [/B]
    I mailed you.
    after all they are just asking for nationality

  15. #55
    Dynamic Systems, Inc. mikaelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    DySyst.com
    Posts
    1,383
    Originally posted by tiGRAN=-2001
    Originally posted by mikaelian

    At the moment in Yerevan. By the way, I have also lived in Moscow 1992-1994 (PhD from Moscow State University, man ).

    Do you study Flash for fun or it is going to be a serious job for you?
    I mailed you.
    after all they are just asking for nationality [/B]

    > I mailed you.

    Hmm... No e-mail received...

    > after all they are just asking for nationality

    Well, if you search Flashkit a little, you will see that questions of this type are being posted in flashkit almost each month. And each time they get lots of answers...

  16. #56
    Flashkit Witch Azaraelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    123
    I am South African

  17. #57
    newayblue.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    971
    Originally posted by asheep_uk
    English/Welsh

    Lets never speak of it again.

    im in the same boat as you - its best we say British

    all my family are English but they thought it would be a laugh to go to Swansea to have me, and now my birth certificate is in a strange language!!!

    yeah yeah great joke
    family 1, wayne 0

  18. #58
    newayblue.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    971
    Originally posted by Mystique_MHz
    I'm from Puerto Rico but live in Florida-USA

    I speak Spanish, English, ActionScript and oh yeah... pig-latin *ellowHay lashkitFay riendsFay*

    Mystique

    ¿do you talk like Rosie Perez? - hehe

    Estoy aprendiendo español pero sus verbos son locos!!

  19. #59
    The Metamorphic Mutant Mystique_MHz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    218
    Originally posted by neway

    ¿do you talk like Rosie Perez? - hehe

    Estoy aprendiendo español pero sus verbos son locos!!
    Nope... not even close

    Tienes que practicar para aprender usar los verbos

    Mystique

  20. #60
    Moonlight shadow asheep_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,010
    Originally posted by neway
    Originally posted by asheep_uk
    English/Welsh

    Lets never speak of it again.

    im in the same boat as you - its best we say British

    all my family are English but they thought it would be a laugh to go to Swansea to have me, and now my birth certificate is in a strange language!!!
    Its called Welsh

    No, my father is Welsh brought up in Swansea, my mother is from Manchester. So I live in London, just for fun.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center